Holy Cow! You Look Amazing Since Joining Weight Watchers, Jennifer Hudson!

Sun, April 4, 2010 3:00pm EDT by 10 Comments

040410_jenniferhudson

As the new Weight Watchers spokesperson, Jennifer looks freakin’ fabulous after shedding some serious pounds. Where do we sign up?

Bye, bye baby weight! Jennifer Hudson showed off a rockin’ body in NYC April 1 – and she credits Weight Watchers with helping her drop the baby weight she gained from giving birth to son David Otugna last August.

“After I had the baby, I made up my mind that I wanted to go in a different direction and find a better lifestyle and a better way,” the 28-year-old Oscar winner (and newly minted Weight Watchers spokesperson) told Good Morning America April 1. “So I set my mind to this challenge and I went after it. I feel like I’ve conquered the world.”

Look at the difference in Jennifer’s body from 2008 to now. It’s astounding! If we can look this good, we’re totally on board with test-driving Weight Watchers!

- Laura Schreffler

Read More on the Stunning Jennifer Hudson:

1. Jennifer Hudson’s the Newest Gorgeous ‘Got Milk?’ Gal!
  2. Jennifer Hudson, How Can We Get Your Dream Girl Grammy Makeup?
  3. EXCLUSIVE!  HollyWho-Knew?  Jon Voight is A Huge Jennifer Hudson Fan!
  4. Jennifer Hudson, You Looked Stunning at Last Night’s ‘Hope For Haiti Now’ Telethon!

Discounted America

Posted at 9:11 PM on January 4, 2011

We just watched a weight-watcher’s commercial featuring Jennifer Hudson. Whoever got Jennifer’s to be in your commercial knew what they was doing. She sang like an angel and looked like a supermodel. Whoever thought of Jennifer Hudson was a forward thinker and needs to be rewarded for your great efforts. Thank you for bring joy and hope back into commercials. – from the staff of Discounted America Corp and http://discountedamerica.com

Bob

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 21, 2010

They did not mention that she also has a personal trainer. In addition, I bet she had a tummy tuck ect.

mel

Posted at 8:47 AM on April 6, 2010

What they don’t tell you is that Jennifer had a personal trainer come in to her house 5-6 days a week. WW doesn’t work as fast as that on anyone.

Michele in Ohio

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 6, 2010

She looks fabulous but I want numbers: start and end weight. How much did she lose? Also some surgery (breast lift and lipo?). No biggy but fact are more interesting.

smilinggreenmom

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 5, 2010

No Way! I cannot believe this is her – she looks fabulous :) I have heard good things about Weight Watchers and have seen that this program has good results while on it. But, my sister and sister–in-law have both gained the weight right back after going off of it which I do not like for me. I have been really working hard at eating whole healthy foods, drinking more water and taking my daily Vidazorb chewable probiotic. I want to look and feel healthy and not have my weight fluctuate from fad diets.

tangerine adkins

Posted at 12:56 PM on April 5, 2010

i need to loss weight now

Realityguy

Posted at 12:52 PM on April 5, 2010

Good luck with your new healthy quest. I hope you can maintain it and be a life-long example to so many obese and morbidly fat women in society.
As a nation, US is now #1 worldwide in percent of such obesity and it affects healthcare costs in a major way.
Keep it up.

Rae

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 5, 2010

blah blah blah… who cares.

Cleopatra shearman

Posted at 9:18 PM on April 4, 2010

Jennifer Hudson does look fabulous. I also, lost weight on Weight Watchers. This program is a lifestyle change. I lost 30lbs on my own and got stuck. Then I found an “at work” meeting and I lost 34.6 additional pounds. Now I am at goal and a part time employee for Weight Watchers. Thank you to Weight Watchers you changed my life.

Shana

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 4, 2010

You look syunning Jaennifer!!! stay blessed