I Love Suri's Adorable Slippers! Katie, THIS Is How A 3-Year-Old Should Dress!

Sat, April 3, 2010 2:16pm EST by 6 Comments
SplashNews.com (2)

SplashNews.com (2)

Suri, aren’t you so much happier wearing shoes that don’t hurt your little feetsies?

Katie Holmes, I was so happy when I saw little Suri Cruise, who is about to turn four on April 18, finally out of those high heels! This pair of pink piggy slippers looked MUCH MORE comfy (and age-appropriate) on Suri’s tiny feet during your day out in New York City on April 2. Suri, I think you should keep sporting this cute, youthful look. Trust me, you will have PLENTY of time to deal with the PAIN of high heels when you’re older.

I know you love your high heels, but I think your new fashion statement is simply adorable! I wish I could could wear my pajamas and slippers around for a day on the town, but sadly it stops being cute when you’re all grown up.

BFFs, are you as happy as I am that Suri is finally dressing her age, or do you prefer her in her little high heels? Vote below!

— Lindsey DiMattina

Donkey Kong

Posted at 6:10 PM on November 13, 2011

Finally Suri is wearing slippers instead of high heels. Suri is giving her little feet a break from those high heels. I think this is the only picture of Suri with slippers on her feet. Imagine that!

Jul Faith

Posted at 8:39 AM on April 4, 2010

Whew! i favor for high heel hmmp…!

Jill

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 4, 2010

i think angelina needs some styling tips from katie because heels or not, suri > shiloh (had to say it)

Who are u

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 4, 2010

leave shiloh out of this for once! shes a baby for sakes!

Danielle

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 3, 2010

I feel that this pictures is exposing a little girls crotch area regardless of the fact she has on underwear and I think you should find a more appropriate pic or take this down.

Beverly Leslie

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 3, 2010

Much better Katie!! Heels are cute, but NOT practical… esp. for a 4 yr old!!