Where In The World Is Jennifer Aniston's Toe Ring?

Fri, April 2, 2010 3:16pm EDT by 9 Comments

040110_jennifer_aniston_toe_post

It’s no secret countless girls would die to be Jennifer Aniston — but how many of you would settle for being her toe ring? Ok, so you might have to give up the killer bod and glowing complexion, but you would get to go around the world!

We tracked the starlets fave piece of jewelry around the globe — and Jennifer Aniston is one loyal gal! When she finds something she likes she sticks to it — from her signature ‘do, her collection of Valentino dresses, and finally, her favorite accessory, her toe ring! When I first spotted the starlet sporting the band at the NYC premiere of The Bounty Hunter I begged Jen to leave it at home, but it looks like the starlet didn’t listen! Aside from the fact that it’s terribly outdated, something about couture dresses and toe rings just doesn’t mesh well if you ask me! Jen, I’m not asking you to totally turn your back on your toe ring fetish — I just wish you wouldn’t wear it when you’re going all glam.

I asked you guys what you thought and the majority of readers (61%) thought regardless of whether she’s on the red carpet or on the streets she should totally sport the toe ring cause it’s so Jen! Even though I’ve always despised the thought of jewelry for toes, I must admit, like Jen, there is one outdated accessory I just can’t seem to part with — my thumb ring. I know, I know, it’s not cool and terribly un-trendy, but I don’t care! However, unlike Jen, I would definitely leave it at home if I was getting all glam. I wonder if like me, Jen is convinced she will either bring back the trend, or if she’s waiting for the day she can say, “I told you so!” when her favorite piece of jewelry comes back in style. Either way, she does make me feel a little bit better every time I wear my un-trendy accessory!

So, where do you think Jen’s toe ring will turn up next?

-Katrina Mitzeliotis

Get More On Jen Aniston:

1. See Why Jen Aniston Hearts Gerard Butler!
  2. Jen Aniston, You Don’t Need Botox!  You’re Fabulous Just the Way You Are!
  3. Jennifer Aniston Takes NYC By Storm For Some Serious ‘Bounty Hunter’ Promoting!
  4. Gerard Butler, You’re A Red Carpet Repeat Offender! We’re On To Your Signature Clutch!

MUST CHECK THIS OUT! Levi McConaughey Is Just Like Papa Matt! (The Frisky)

eorge Lopez Comforts His Pal Sandra Bullock (PopEater)

Anna Paquin Reveals Her Bisexuality in a Public Service Announcement (VIDEO) (AOL TV)

Hollywood’s Hardest Working Actor? Brosnan. Pierce Brosnan (Moviefone)

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

crysld

Posted at 1:49 PM on May 16, 2014

who cares what other people think!? be yourself, just don’t be a fool. I LOVE the toe ring! &, honestly, I think we’re going back in time w/ style. yup, it’s just a matter of about 824 years or so, give or take, before everybody is walking around completely naked.. except for jewelry & tattoos, of course. the toe ring will come back, for sure.. so will the thumb ring.

mike

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 19, 2014

I love Jen. I would love to be her toe ring. I have a few myself and love wearing them. She is my all time favorite actress.

kitty

Posted at 2:31 AM on July 28, 2010

no such thing as outdated jewellry people…if you love it…wear it.
Jen is delicious xo

Danielle

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 2, 2010

What I really don’t get is why anybody cares if she wears a toe ring . . . is it really hurting something. All you fashionista’s that feel the urge to comment take a good long look in the mirror before you insult someone esle. . .

getbacktowork

Posted at 6:16 PM on April 2, 2010

hi. just wanted to let you know you’re on hollywoodlife, not nytimes. celebrities and fashion go hand in hand, and celebrities and public commentary go hand in hand. sorry if you’re offended, but if you stay off a celebrity gossip site, you should be fine. thx for your time.

Thomas Gtuzke

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 2, 2010

Why are y’all putting Jennifer Aniston down? I think she has a killer bod. And, of course, I do too. But y r u assuming she does not? Now. as for the glowing complexion, I don’t know. I don’t think I have one, and I really cannot tell from the thousands of pictures of Jennifer whether she has one, but certainly I wouldn’t have to give up a glowing complexion. I would only have to give up the killer bod that I possess, but I don’t think that I would have to give up possessing a killer bod! Maybe use guys were just tired when u rote dis?

jay

Posted at 10:06 PM on April 1, 2010

HER toe ring is outdated and so is she.

Corynne

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 1, 2010

TOO funny! Jen’s toe ring is so ’90s! I’m convinced Brad gave it to her right before they broke up or something

getbacktowork

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 2, 2010

omg. how pathetic would that be? but yes, that ring is so outdated, and, gasp, trashy. she might as well be wearing an anklet to go with it… and, i’m not a hater! but that ring has to go… jenn, please.