A payout of $10 million to the original alleged mistress might not seem like THAT much to a gazillionaire like Tiger Woods, but it’s going to add up really fast — who knows how many more alleged mistresses there are to buy off?
Forget about all those reports that Tiger Woods‘ first alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel clammed up about her relationship with the golfer for a mere $5 million. Turns out, it was double that — TMZ reports that Rachel got paid $10 million to keep quiet. (Remember she was scheduled to give a press conference on Dec. 3, 2009 — and then abruptly cancelled? That, apparently, is when the exchange of cash went down.)
As for Tiger’s wife Elin Nordegren, insiders quoted in the new report say that any suggestion of a $300 million divorce settlement is nonsense. The real figure? $20 million-plus.
Get the Latest on Tiger & His Cheating Scandal:
- Should Elin Support Tiger at the Masters? Experts Tell Us What She Should Do!
- Does Your Guy Have Cheating Enabler Friends Like Reggie Bush & Tiger Woods Do?
- BREAKING NEWS! Tiger Woods’ First Interview Since Thanksgiving Cheating Discovered!
- Elin Nordegren’s Biggest Problem – The Porn Stars!
- Elin, You’re So Much Prettier Than Any of Tiger’s Mistresses!
- Would Your Husband Be Mad if YOU Slept With Tiger Woods? One Of the Mistresses’ Husbands is OK With It!
NEED LOVE ADVICE? Ask Letters To Juliet Star Amanda Seyfried! (Moviefone)