KIRSTIN'S PLEA! Lindsay Lohan, Keep Your Hands Off My Main 'American Idol’ Man, Casey James!

Thu, April 1, 2010 8:45pm EST by 10 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

Lindsay Lohan sat in the American Idol audience last night and seemed to REALLY enjoy looking at my hottie, Casey James. Stay back, Lilo!

Lindsay Lohan, I was NOT pleased to see you in the American Idol audience March 31. Why? You were clearly giving my man, Casey James, the eye! I’m convinced you’re going to fall madly in love with the 27-year-old rocker (or my other crush, 20-year-old cutie Tim Urban) and corrupt him with your hard-partying Hollywood starlet ways!

Don’t get me wrong, Lilo, I’ve always been a fan. I pledged my undying support after your brilliant 1998 performance in The Parent Trap. My love was renewed in 2004 when I watched your ‘Rumors’ music video every day of my entire freshman year of college. But if you so much as TRY to slither your way onto the Idol dating scene, I will denounce you forever.

Tim is too sweet and innocent for you – you’ll just corrupt him! And although blues genius Casey might totally be your type — he’s mine. I already called dibs.

This all might sound far-fetched, but I can see the writing on the wall…especially after your tweet yesterday. “Love #americanidol !!!!!!!!!!! Such a fun show to come to! I wanna come more!!! Hehe.” You’re going to go back for more — but I really hope it’s just for the music, and not the men.

You don’t really want to fight me, do you?

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!

1. Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
  2. EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
  3. EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
  4. Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
  5. Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
  6. Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

PJ

Posted at 11:26 PM on April 17, 2010

this is the funniest article i read bout Casey James. Nice One! =) I’ll definitely root for you.

Serena

Posted at 6:07 AM on April 12, 2010

Even if Lindsay did try and crack on to Tim or Casey, they both have way better standards.

… I would be prepared to fight Linsday for Casey though. I think I could take her =P

lindslo

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 2, 2010

I think Lindsay is a mess right now. So sad cause she had a lot of talent. That is so typical of her to go after whoever is supposed to be ‘hot’ at the moment.

imbritneyb

Posted at 9:57 AM on April 2, 2010

Candance: Wait, what happened at the star magazine and Perez parties? When I saw this I was just thinking how off the map LiLo was lately.

Any way, I really do think she seemed to be totally drooling over them!

thenextobamagirl

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 2, 2010

I looooooved the Rumors video! Why can’t we have that Lindsay back instead of this idol predator?!?

Maddie

Posted at 5:07 AM on April 2, 2010

Oh Kirstin!! Don’t worry about your mad crush on Blondie!!Lilo is sooooooo on a different planet then the rest of us. She most prob wasn’t even seeing straight!! Which he is not… straight….. Don’t get me wrong! I have no problem with which way anyone goes ( sexually) … I’m just saying, he wont hold her attention for long…( he is dumb!) .And seriously!! He is a DB!! ( douce bag)
Do I dare say she is to good for him?!?!?!…. close call

Candace

Posted at 1:33 AM on April 2, 2010

Wow strike three for Lindsay — Perez’s b-day party, then Star Magazine party, and now being romantically linked with a contestant on Idol? Her life is becoming so sad & desperate.

felipe

Posted at 10:50 PM on April 1, 2010

Lindsay Lohan is just so BEAUTIFUL and i think she would bring you down so why you just shhh…

felipe

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 1, 2010

Lindsay Lohan is just so BEAUTIFUL and i think she would bring you down shhh…

jennabella

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 1, 2010

I would love to see you two square off. HAHA! Keep the articles coming!!!