Sandra Bullock’s driveway is a zoo right now, literally! A van of dogs is stuck with a flat tire and its driver is going NUTS!
The scene outside Sandra Bullock‘s West Hollywood home is straight out of one of her blockbuster comedies!
A van from the pet service company ‘Super Shmuttle’ filled with nearly a dozen dogs of all types and sizes hit a curb, got a flat tire and is currently stranded in Sandra’s driveway — and its driver, a middle aged brunette, is freaking out at the paparazzi.
“F*** the paparazzi! This is SO intrusive,” the women yelled at the group of more than 15 photographers and reporters camped outside the home. “I’ve very frustrated. I’m going to be late!”
Several photographers tried to assist the stressed-out lady, but she refused to accept any help and promptly locked herself in her van, with her howling dogs.
Meanwhile, Sandra, 45, is probably dying of curiosity inside her house!
Get More On The Upsetting Jesse James Cheating Scandal:
- Good News! Sandra Will NOT Move Back In With Jesse James!
- Sandra’s Heartbreaking Decision: Should She Stay With Jesse For Sunny’s Sake?
- Michelle McGee’s Dad Denny Speaks Out: Jesse Should Have Been Honest With Her From The Beginning!
- Sandra Bullock Is ‘Devastated’ Over Jesse James’ Affairs
- Tiger Woods & Jesse James: Why Do They Multi-Cheat? AND With Strippers & Porn Stars?
- Tim McGraw — You SHOULD Reach Out to Your Blind Side Co-Star Sandra Bullock
NEED LOVE ADVICE? Ask Letters To Juliet Star Amanda Seyfried! (Moviefone)