Kate Gosselin Plans To Tell-All About Ex-Hubby Jon…On National Television!!!

Wed, March 31, 2010 1:41pm EDT by 31 Comments
Courtesy of ABC, INFphoto.com

Courtesy of ABC, INFphoto.com

If it’s true Kate is going to do a Jon & Kate + 8-themed routine on Dancing With the Stars next week, our guess is that it’ll wind up looking as scary as the Thriller dance!

Kate Gosselin might be receiving super low scores on Dancing with the Stars for (she literally has two left feet), but I’m giving her major points for creativity. The spastic reality mom knows exactly how to keep us hooked — hence the trick she has up her sleeve for next week’s episode — a dramatic dance-off showcasing her tumultuous marriage to ex-husband Jon Gosselin!

Seriously, this concept is a gem. Kate, 35, and her partner Tony Dovolani are planning to act out the drama between Kate and her ex-husband through some fancy footwork on April 6. Basically, it’s E! True Hollywood Story meets Lord of the Dance. Sassy!

“It’s my story over the past two years,” Kate dished about her high-stepping dance routine to E! Online’s Megan Masters after the March 30 Dancing With the Stars show. “We’re very, very excited.”

Honey, so am I! And I can’t WAIT to see Jon’s reaction when he realizes his doppelganger wears sparkly man-leotards!

Watch Kate’s Jive From This Week!

Read More on Kate, ‘DWTS,’ & Her Personal Life:

1. Kate Gosselin – You Did It!  You Staged That Fight With Tony to Goose the Ratings!
  2. EXCLUSIVE!  Jon Gosselin’s ‘DWTS’ Dinner!  Here’s What He Ate While Watching Kate!
  3. Jon Gosselin, You Got A New Haircut!  Are You Trying to Look Great Like Kate?
  4. While Momma Kate Gets Ready To Dance, Jon Gosselin Babysits!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Robin

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 6, 2010

Kate is a terrible dancer. BUT, she is trying. Needs to be voted off, Buzz too. Jon “I don’t want this life” is an azz…

mimi

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 2, 2010

can there really be cooked more soup on her, I think it is enough already, she is NOT pleasant to watch, her face ….uf – she has a really bad attitude, and she should be more thanks-/great-full….. she is NOT important at all…..and she should get down her high horse….if she can withourt help….poor tony he should have stars and stripes on his arm, what a trip for him…….mimi

NANLU

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 2, 2010

LOVE YOUR NEW PICTURE ON THE SITE ,KIRSTIN BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Jenna

Posted at 2:54 PM on April 2, 2010

ditto … super foxy kirstin!!!

NANLU

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 2, 2010

SHE CAN GO ANYTIME FOR ME……WHAT A SOUR PUSS,,,,,,,, DONT ENJOY HER AT ALL

Lola

Posted at 5:58 AM on April 2, 2010

Anything to take the attention away from her horrible dancing. We don’t care about her ex-husband or her. She’s trying to conjure up sympathy votes. If only a black hole would appear in the middle of the dance floor and swallowed her into a neverending abyss far, far away from Earth !!!

sandra

Posted at 2:57 PM on April 2, 2010

I agree with you. Kate is just trying to make herself look good. Any chance she gets she goes and try to put Jon down. I don’t care how much make over she has she is still ugly.

mimi

Posted at 11:11 AM on April 3, 2010

but but but we dont care about kate and her ex life…..it is talked about and talked about forever, we dont want to hear more……………………

Slingshot

Posted at 4:03 AM on April 2, 2010

Well, I think she is really a doll, just lacking so much that only a real man should, and should have, been giving her. I mean, here you have this woman that has had all these babies, on t.v., practically a baby in her own maturity, and is in real need of a(lot) from a real man. I am NOT VOLUNTEERING, but I see so much that is tearig her apart inside. And it’s like nothing is going to remedy that but, excuse the french, LOVE! It’s that really what any woman needs from a man? To be loved deep down inside, and on top and the same time? (you get it?) All men are not endowed.

sandra

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 2, 2010

You are just going by what she is saying about him, no one knows about their home life only what she say. She is no angle herself. She just hoping everyone will be on her side

letsdance

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 1, 2010

I agree with the person that called her and her husband “sewer rats”. Enough already.

PilotWife

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 1, 2010

If she is so above Jon…then why keep it going? Oh wait…that is because she is nothing more than a hateful venemous drama queen! I used to watch Jon and Kate…until the big split. She needs to just leave tv for good…how does that look in the eyes of her kiddos? I know this.. I couldn’t have stood that cajones crushing tyrannical freak as long as Jon did! Heck, him not killing her off should earn him an award!!!

J Ford

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 1, 2010

OK this is simple… kate=Fab; Jon=total dump!…i say if he didnt want to be made fun of he should have spent as much as kate has spent on her hair and gotten a new face… as far as her dancing, who cares… make dat money Bitch!!! shes got like 40 kids as long as she feeds them all i give her props… a bj is still a job!

lkgarcia

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 1, 2010

I don’t watch this show, but I am so over Jon and Kate! And if she is as bad a dancer as I’ve been hearing, she should be off the show- high ratings or no!!

Beverly Leslie

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 31, 2010

What a shock — Kate stirring up more drama. You guys were TOTALLY right when you said she is trying to take the attention away from her terrible dancing. Kate, you SUCK!

thenextobamagirl

Posted at 5:58 PM on March 31, 2010

I’m just glad she doesn’t have the hedgehog haircut any more. I mean interpretive dance aaannnddd ugly hair would just be too much.

rubytuesday

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 31, 2010

Also, Shannon’s partner Mark Ballas= totally adorable.

Beverly Leslie

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 31, 2010

Please, don’t say Shannen’s name. It’s too soon. I’m still hurting over the loss :'(

rubytuesday

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 31, 2010

Is it weird that I think Tony is kind of hot? I mean he has the accent and the body…

He is the only reason I’m still pulling at all for this team. I really think Kate is a mess and she is just proving it again by this public airing of her business through…uhh…dance?

imbritney

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 31, 2010

Ewwwwwwwww she just needs to leave the show. like right now.

momoftwogirls

Posted at 5:49 PM on March 31, 2010

OH MY GOSH. This is actually the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. How exactly does one reenact a marriage through dance?

But Kirstin is right, I’m def going to watch.

letsdance

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 31, 2010

I’m pretty sick of hearing about Kate’s crappy marraige. I wonder how much longer she can drag it out?

Lobo

Posted at 5:00 PM on March 31, 2010

Aren’t her children supposedly watching this? I wonder how they will feel about seeing this? Using her divorce, once again for ratings. This overexposed, pathetic creature is truly disgusting.

Maddie

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 31, 2010

Oh Kate!!! Your a train wreck! And you can’t dance…..Please spare us yet another public display of your marriage…We have all seen what a mess it was, your ex is a looser, we get it. Move on….spare us more of your drama momma!!

xoxocardinal

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 31, 2010

This is the absolute lamest thing I have ever heard. You know I usually agree with you Kirstin, but the LAST THING america needs is more publicity about these two sewer rats.

Kate can’t even dance, for God’s sake! She will do anything to keep herself in the limelight, and after all the reports that she is an absolute monster/diva on the set, I say get rid of her.

getbacktowork

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 31, 2010

ps- as i said, haven’t been watching at all but did see the “i quit” clip. looking at this picture though, they actually look like they have chemistry?!?! is tony just that good a professional?

getbacktowork

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 31, 2010

i haven’t been watching this season, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! the only downside is that from what i’ve heard she sux so bad that she won’t be able to “bring it”. i would LOVE to see her b-slapping the “doppleganger” in dance! but how is tony going to pull off being a fat lazy pathetic good-for-nothing dud on the dance floor? wow, that was mean of me… i’m starting to feel sorry for jon again. especially after seeing his healthy choice or lean cuisine purchases the other night. i’m sure he knows what a loser and joke he is now. people might hate kate, but she is actually DOING something and getting paid for it.

shirls

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 31, 2010

Kate needs to think about being nicer to her instructor! I couldn’t believe how much she was talking back to him. I would have quit if I were him too! If she wants to do better she needs to listen up and put a smile on her face.

jennabella

Posted at 4:04 PM on March 31, 2010

She is a verbally abusive person. It was apparent even on TLC.

vicky

Posted at 2:24 PM on March 31, 2010

She obviously had zero dance training. I mean even as a kid. I feel kind of bad for her. Maybe this interperative dance of hers will help her out with her scores :/

jen

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 31, 2010

hahahahaha. that’s awesome. sparkly man leotards!