BFFs Ryan Seacrest and Justin Bieber headed to Disneyland to hang out with fans and watch Captain EO March 26. We couldn’t help but notice that they nearly look like….twins in their 3-D glasses!
If this picture doesn’t make you LOL, we’re not sure what will! Ryan Seacrest and his best teen bud Justin Bieber threw on 3-D glasses before heading into a screening of Michael Jackson‘s Captain EO at Disneyland March 26 — and we couldn’t help but notice that from the hair, to the height, to the duds – they look related!
It’s no wonder the 16-year-old pop star and American Idol host, 35, were all smiles. The insanely successful twosome was celebrating the release of Justin’s latest CD, ‘My World 2.0,’ with more than 500 lucky fans at the most magical place on Earth. (Plus Ryan looks tickled to be next to someone who’s actually a smidgen shorter than him!)
Got Bieber Fever? Keep Reading!
- Ke$ha Says She Wanted to Push Justin Bieber Around in a Baby Carriage, Huh?
- Hey Justin Bieber Fans, Do You Want to Be His New Girlfriend?
- Can You Believe Justin Bieber’s Rainbow Bright Sneakers?
- Our Hero! Justin Bieber Saves His #1 Fan From Huge Mob Scene!
- MAJOR OMG TIME, BFFs! Justin Bieber Is Going On Tour! Are You Going To See Him Live?!?
- Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston — We LOVE Your ‘Eenie Meenie’ Masterpiece!