OUR PLEA! Justin, Please Write A Song To Celebrate Your #1 Fan, April Bieber, Who Died Suddenly Two Days Ago!

Wed, March 31, 2010 10:26am EST by 22 Comments

033110_justinbieber_spl165373_010

Sign this petition if YOU think Justin Bieber should sing a tune in memoriam of one of his biggest fans, April ‘Bieber’ Phann, who died suddenly after being hit by a bus March 29 just days before her sixteenth birthday!

Justin Bieber, as a YouTube sensation, your fans are the ones who have propelled your career to super stardom. They will do anything for you — and we want you to reciprocate the love.

Please write a song for one of your biggest fans, April ‘Bieber’ Phann, who was hit by a school bus and died tragically March 29, just days before her sixteenth birthday.

A sophomore high school student from Ohio, April’s biggest dream was to go to one of your concerts — and now she never will. Please give April the one thing she always wanted and write her a song.

If you’re a ‘belieber,’ click here to sign the fan petition for Justin. Do YOU think he owes this to April — and to the rest of his fans?

–Kirstin Benson

Got Bieber Fever? Keep Reading!

1. Ke$ha Says She Wanted to Push Justin Bieber Around in a Baby Carriage, Huh?
  2. Hey Justin Bieber Fans, Do You Want to Be His New Girlfriend?
  3. Can You Believe Justin Bieber’s Rainbow Bright Sneakers?
  4. Our Hero! Justin Bieber Saves His #1 Fan From Huge Mob Scene!
  1. MAJOR OMG TIME, BFFs! Justin Bieber Is Going On Tour! Are You Going To See Him Live?!?
  2. Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston — We LOVE Your ‘Eenie Meenie’ Masterpiece!

lia

Posted at 4:03 PM on March 9, 2011

your my heart and my soul thats just the way it goes.for the first time i look in your eyes all i see is you.when i look in your face to.you here are your fans screaming. i be like boy thats beilevleiving.i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

mohamed

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 11, 2010

dud i am a boy i went to go at holly wood i have a lot of songs

mohamed

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 11, 2010

what up i have a

mohamed

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 11, 2010

what up i have a

stacy

Posted at 7:42 PM on September 3, 2010

my 296-4712 ok bbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee and e-mail me on facebook stacy sexton ok bbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and ppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

nikki

Posted at 12:52 PM on September 19, 2010

hi my name is nikki u go girl

nikki pilipauskas

Posted at 7:47 PM on August 29, 2010

my number is 813 298 6137 ok ttyl

nikki pilipauskas

Posted at 7:45 PM on August 29, 2010

hi justin bieber im your bigest fan in the world plz plz plz plz call me if u dont ill cry please call me

best fan

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 1, 2010

justin beiber you are sooooooooooo hot im stefinie cousin stefinie is one of your friends on myspace and just wanted to let you know your the hottest(sexest);)

i girl

Posted at 6:19 AM on April 22, 2010

oh justin what kind of weeding cake do you want for us my feonce.

kate

Posted at 12:33 PM on April 12, 2010

hi my names kate im sorry to here about april but go on youtube and type in kate singing some time in july it will be dedicated to april

Sarah Price

Posted at 5:13 PM on April 9, 2010

uh i have nooo idea what to say…. i am praying 4 everything to be okay… my life is just weird,confusing,crappy,and awsome! i hope Justin Beiber is successful in EVERY way!! i may not be a big fan of him but he is still just a regular boy! he is just a teenager with big breams he is trying to secseed them all!

Sinserly,
Sarah Price

alexa newton

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 1, 2010

i love justin bieber

jessica

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 20, 2010

hey justin im like your number one fan im like in love with your singing it speaks to me call me at 623 1923 call me chooooooooooooooooooooooow

FLaaKaa

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 31, 2010

I just heard about this tragicall news,I’m very sorry about her but we can’t argue with God’s desicion may her soul rest in peace

Rebecca Stanley

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 31, 2010

Justin i am watching your vidoes on youtube i like them alot you look so hotttttttttt…..

Rebecca Stanley

Posted at 3:36 PM on March 31, 2010

I hope that you can write back…. I am 16 and i like school and i am going to finish it…. I really like your songs and i got your C.D……you are so cute and i like your style….

Sarah Price

Posted at 5:15 PM on April 9, 2010

okay honestly it is NEVER gonna happen!! so theres noooo use in saying “awwww ur soooo hotttttttttt” and stuff! just live ur life and dont let guys like Justin get in ur way!

Rebecca Stanley

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 31, 2010

justin i love your song baby …. you are so amazingg and i like your first album…your are my biggest fan i have the purple sneakers you got…

KATIE WOOTEN

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 31, 2010

HI JUSTIN BIBER
IM NOT TRYING TO BE REALY MUSHIE JUSHEI BUT I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD AND YOU ARE THE CUTEST.SEE I USED TO BE MODLE BUT I QUIT BECAUSE OF THE ACONEMY.BUT I HOPE YOUR WORLD TOUR GOSE WELL.AND ARE YOU DATEING KATIE PERRY CAUSE THATS WHAT THE MAGAZIES SAY BUT YOU KNOW OF CORSE THEY DONT ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

SINSERLY,
KATIE WOOTEN

mimi

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 31, 2010

wauh katie wooten …you need to take spelling lessons…..

Sarah Price