Do YOU think it is coincidental Jesse James is seeking treatment for his ‘sexual addiction’ at the same Arizona facility – Sierra Tucson – Sandra went to in preparation for her role in the movie 28 Days?
After making headlines for his multiple extramarital affairs, Jesse James is seeking treatment for ‘personal issues‘ at Arizona rehab facility Sierra Tucson — which, coincidentally, is the same center where his estranged wife, Sandra Bullock, prepped to play an alcoholic in the movie 28 Days nearly 10 years ago!
Sandra, 45, who played a journalist with serious drinking problems in the film, has said that the week she spent at Sierra Tucson was one of the deepest, most revealing times of her life.
“The first day I gave them the whole run-down on my life which made them more comfortable because they realized I’m no different than they are except I’m in this crazy business that glamorizes things and makes it seem like there’s no problems whatsoever,” the award-winning actress admitted during a press junket in 2000.
She added, “Those next four days were incredibly real and beautiful and some of the most honest time I ever spent with myself or with other people. I was more honest with these people than I’d ever been with my parents, or my friends.”
Hopefully Sandra’s reportedly soon-to-be ex-husband Jesse, 40, will have a similar epiphany during his stay at the swanky treatment facility.
Get More On The Upsetting Jesse James Cheating Scandal:
- Good News! Sandra Will NOT Move Back In With Jesse James!
- Sandra’s Heartbreaking Decision: Should She Stay With Jesse For Sunny’s Sake?
- Michelle McGee’s Dad Denny Speaks Out: Jesse Should Have Been Honest With Her From The Beginning!
- Sandra Bullock Is ‘Devastated’ Over Jesse James’ Affairs
- Tiger Woods & Jesse James: Why Do They Multi-Cheat? AND With Strippers & Porn Stars?
- Tim McGraw — You SHOULD Reach Out to Your Blind Side Co-Star Sandra Bullock