Jesse James reportedly checked into rehab for “personal issues.” Do YOU think he and Sandra will still get a divorce?
Jesse James has taken a cue from Tiger Woods and checked into rehab, reports People.
“Jesse checked himself into a treatment facility to deal with personal issues,” his rep said in a statement. “He realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage.”
Following the the news of his alleged affairs during his marriage with Sandra Bullock, Jesse, 40, allegedly checked into rehab March 26 — something that was reportedly “100 percent his own idea.”
Sandra, 45, has reportedly begun to seek a divorce — do you think Jesse will be able to save the marriage now that he is receiving help?
Get More On The Jesse James Cheating Scandal:
- Good News! Sandra Will NOT Move Back In With Jesse James!
- Sandra’s Heartbreaking Decision: Should She Stay With Jesse For Sunny’s Sake?
- Michelle McGee’s Dad Denny Speaks Out: Jesse Should Have Been Honest With Her From The Beginning!
- Sandra Bullock Is ‘Devastated’ Over Jesse James’ Affairs
- Tiger Woods & Jesse James: Why Do They Multi-Cheat? AND With Strippers & Porn Stars?
- Tim McGraw — You SHOULD Reach Out to Your Blind Side Co-Star Sandra Bullock
CLASH OF THE TITANS … Where Are They Now? (Moviefone)
SPLIT RUMORS! Is Sandra Bullock really ready for divorce? (PopEater’s Rob Shuter