Sandra Bullock: Divorce A Go! Way To Go Girl — So Glad That Loser Didn't Lure You Back In!

Tue, March 30, 2010 11:32am EDT by 35 Comments
Getty Images, Fame Pictures (2)

Getty Images, Fame Pictures (2)

Sandra, a weaker woman may have been talked into giving her husband a second chance. It’s great you’re not looking back at Jesse James, an alleged four mistress cheater. Here’s the latest!

Sandra Bullock, we just heard the news! You’re picking up the pieces of your life and moving on without your cheating husband Jesse James. RadarOnline reports you are setting the wheels in motion to officially divorce the alleged cheater. “She’s had enough,” a source tells Radar. “She’s ending the marriage.” Honestly Sandra, we couldn’t be happier — this is definitely the right move for you. We can only imagine how hard this is for you but you’ve been letting Jesse win by hiding out for the past few weeks and canceling your The Blind Side premieres and not showing up to the Kids Choice Awards Mar. 27.

We spotted, for the first time, today Mar. 29, some movement at your Hollywood Hills home — the home you bought before marrying your soon to be ex husband of almost five years. We were thrilled to see one of your assistants and a gardner (above) stopping by your home — this leads us to believe you are really starting to move on.

For the past two weeks all we’ve seen is Jesse out and about on his motorcycles, driving your Audi and staying at the home you two share in Sunset Beach, CA! While you have remained incredibly quiet and classy during this situation we can only hope that you continue to press on. Many women in your situation would not have the ability to so swiftly proceed with a divorce but all we can say is we’re so proud of you.

You’re America’s sweetheart and everyone supports you. We hope to see you OUT of the house and smiling again soon. — Chloe Melas

K.A.

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 4, 2010

I have to say this. A man is going to be a man. A woman is going to be a woman. If someone wants to cheat, then they are going to cheat. Women just need to learn to accept that and move on. That’s why I’m NEVER getting married. There’s too many women out here to settle down with just one.

Paul

Posted at 1:58 PM on April 4, 2010

You deserve much, much better!!

You deserve to be with someone who will live up to the amazing words you spoke about knowing what it is to be loved. You deserve what my grandparents had, someone who knows that love is about caring more for someone else than you do for yourself, putting someone else’s happiness and well being ahead of your own.

I truly believe you deserve to be loved in this way and that you will find this in time.

Be good to yourself, you are worth it,

Paul

Connie

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 4, 2010

My dearest child,
I have read the many opinions offerred by people who just don’t get it. I am 62 years old and I have lived many lives, lifestyles, and been with people of all walks of life. No one can know your inter most thoughts. No one can feel your emotions. There are only choices. Be true to yourself. Whatever choices you make are yours. It is true that when you are so hot for someone “smoke” gets in your eyes. It is true that opposites attract. It is a law of nature. In the end, they are all just learning experiences. Marriage and divorce are man made siuations. I have been in two relationships where I made the same mistakes. Finally I got it. My relationship today is the deepest, trusting, loving, committed, happiest, ever and the sex is must better with all that said. We will not sign a government document to marry. What’s that all about? Losing sovernty? Our agreement is stronger because it is ours (not someone else who want’s to be in control of us). Yes, we were both Hippies of the 60′s and 70′s. I call us wilted flower children now. We have been financially confortable and now, due to the economy we find ourselves working harder than ever. Thank you Uncle Sam, your recession caused us to loose everything in the stock market, ponsy scheems, etc. BUT we still have love for one another. Nothing will change that and neither one of us would ever consider straying. Life will bring you more roads to travel. Challenges to meet. Sandra, my dear, please know you are a beautiful, stronge, desirable, creature of a higher power. My intuition sees you in the future, doing what you love, with that beautiful smile giving love and comfort to your millions of fans. I am proud to say I am one. I feel empowered to say, you deserve more and you will have exactly what you deserve. It is the law of the universe. You will not be able to stay in “idle” with Jesse. It is time to rev your engine and more on to the future that awaits you. I found my “Prince Charming” at age 50. Fairy tales do come true for those of us who are deserving. My dearest child, I love you as if I were your grandmother. I feel your sole in every movie I see you in. I don’t read scandal magazines and this is the first time I have been compelled to write one of these things. Probably the last. You, my dear are worth the time from my grotto meditation. I will be waiting for your next movie. I should have been an actor, I Love the movies.

Tonni

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 2, 2010

You Go Girl….keep your chin up, dont look back. The kind of lifestyle that Jesse has (and will continue) lives, is one that cannot be changed no matter how much counseling the guy has. He likes hard core sleezy biker chicks. Let him have all of them he wants (he’s been doing it anyway.) This is very hard for you Sandra, but you have America on your side and all of your ‘real friends’ in Hollywood!
D-I-V-O-R-C-E and dont look back!

Robyn

Posted at 9:39 AM on April 2, 2010

I don’t like the heading of this article: “A weaker woman would have been talked into giving her husband a second chance…”
Forgiveness is not weakness. Many relationships go thru trials, and many couples are better for it.
Each situation is different and to lump every woman who saved her relationship into a weak category, tells me that the author, either has never been in love, or never been cheated on by someone that they loved deeply.
Some people cheat. Some people are cheaters. They are not all the same people or situations.
Had this been a one time (one woman) offence, perhaps they could have worked it out. But with EVERYTHING that’s been coming out (truth or fiction) it would be difficult to continue together. I think it’s unfortunate that fame would help to dictate how one continues in a relationship. If Sandra Bullock were a non famous woman, (and if James had only strayed once) perhaps they could have worked thru it.

p johns

Posted at 7:52 AM on April 2, 2010

Dear Sandra, my heart breaks for you, i’ve been in your spot and know the pain, my guy was the typical normal guy from next door, no substances either, salt of the earth mechanic. Once a cheater, it just continued, and he became more insensitive to my feelings.I hung in there too long, and didn’t have any kids cuz he couldn’t have any. then divorced, fell in love with that guys baby, he was the baby of my heart, i know how you feel about his kids. then we split, again my heart was crushed by losing both of them. But i swallow the pain, cuz i am so blessed that his child loves me to death and we share special weekends, KEEP THE KIDS IN YOUR LIFE, IT WILL STILL HURT DEEP DOWN , BUT THE CHILD IS WHAT MATTERS THE MOST, I’D DIE FOR THAT CHILD. hE IS my reasaon for living. I still cry for the past , but life has to go on, and i live for the best times with “my baby from another mother.” Hang in there for Sunny, she will need YOU. YOU ARE BLESSED BY THE KIDS…. MUCH LOVE FOR YOUR FUTURE. HANG IN THERE, signed a cali girl.

irina tsukerman

Posted at 2:56 AM on April 2, 2010

Dear Sandra Bullock, I wish that before divorce process You’ll think about situation logically. After You’ll understand that everybody in this world makes mistakes but love is a fairy-taile . I’m sure Your husband loves You . My advice is support Your love with aristocratism and Sandra’s charm how i’ve seen You all this long years in Russia and here. You’re my favorite actress who reminding me Tatyana Samoylova ” The crane are flying” She got an Oscar for that movie. She have been in the same situation but she saved her love 40years. love You Kay.

irina tsukerman

Posted at 2:54 AM on April 2, 2010

Dear Sandra Bullock, I wish that before divorce process You’ll think about situation logically. After You’ll understand that everybody in this world makes mistakes but love is a fairy-taile . I’m sure Your husband loves You . My advice is support Your love with aristocratism and Sandra’s charm how i’ve seen You all this long years in Russia and here. You’re my favorite actress who reminding me Tatyana Samoylova ” The crane are flying” She got an Oscar for that movie. She have been the same situation but she saved her love 40years. love You Kay.

Callina

Posted at 4:26 PM on April 2, 2010

Dear Irina, I am afraid I will need to contradict you. Love is not a fairy-tale, it is as real as it can be. It requires a lot of mutual respect on the part of the two members of the couple, though. My husband and I have been happily married for several years now, we trust and respect each other, and we share true love. When your partner does to you what Jesse did to Sandra, that is definitely called not just lack of love, but also a sheer lack of respect toward another fellow human being. Sandra should not sell herself short by returning to this notorious cheater, she is surely worthy of much more than that. If you advocate her return to her notoriously unfaithful husband, you do not seem to possess any kind of respect toward yourself in the first place.

irina tsukerman

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 2, 2010

Dear Sandra Bullock, I wish that before divorce process You’ll think about situation logically. After You’ll understand that everybody in this world makes mistakes but love is the fairy-taile . I’m sure Your husband loves You . My advice is support Your love with aristocratism and Sandra’s charm how i’ve seen You all this long years in Russia and here. You’re my favorite actress who reminding me Tatyana Samoylova ” The crane are flying” She got an Oscar for that movie. She have been the same situation but she saved her love 40years. love You Kay.

Ruby

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 1, 2010

Sandra Bullock has said she blames herself for not being there all the time like a good wife, nah that is not an excuse that was his opportunity! also your being gone did not matter he was cheating under your nose anyway, so don’t blame your absence for his sins, tigers wife never went any where, but he did, so it is a matter of being away from the wife that gives them an M.O! kick him to the curb, let him have the ugly poor a** gargoyles that he likes and go get yourself a nice young ‘un like a cougar!!

Jay

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 1, 2010

Sandra, we love you in Austin and want you to come let us surround you with support. Honey, in Texas we girls know a sister when we see her!! There’s no fault in loving and being a good mom to kids. His loss. We’ll find you a good Texas man who knows a true jewel. We’ll meet at Bess. Jay

darlie

Posted at 10:32 PM on April 1, 2010

Sandra,
Our prayers are with you sweetie you go girl. I would take him back if he was the last dude on earth. We love you in Texas and you are a very talented, sweet and a real woman. Jesse has dumped on you for the last time! You did not deserve this no woman does-Take care and good luck in all that you do.
Darlie from Texas

darlie

Posted at 10:35 PM on April 1, 2010

TYPO alert I meant to say “I WOULD NOT take him back if he was the last dude on earth!” Please forgive the typo darn I knew I shouldnt have typed so fast without some coffee! My Mom use to say I can forgive but I cant forget. Anyhow again you will be okay sweetie- time heals all wounds and again take care
Darlie from Texas

mike miller

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 1, 2010

Sandra,

You are a national treasure and I am so pleased that you are strong enough to know that you deserve the best in life. You have come through some very difficult times in your life, and I know you will make it through this better than ever. I wish you all the best and a prayer for true peace and happiness in all you do! Stay by your close friends and trust only the closest one’s. Difficult times are like band aids – Pull them off fast – and you wil be better off in the long run. My heart goes out to you!!

Jesse James

Posted at 4:36 PM on April 1, 2010

Contrary to the News, Sandra and I are getting back together.Just because Ive been banging flusies doesn’t mean I don’t love my wife. he just can’t stand being without her neo nazi ,jew hatin motorcycle bad boy and ladies that’s me

JJ

Jeremiah

Posted at 3:49 AM on April 2, 2010

Dear Mr. James,

Everyone makes mistakes. To repent is one thing, but to get caught is another. Obviously “U ain’t no player”. (join the tiger club) The Word of God says that if a man commits adultry he has no understanding. I admonish you to know what it is that you do not understand about your wife. Men are prone to have to deal their wivies infirmaties, whatever they may be, but if you do not acknowledge what it is about her that caused you to stray, then it may be that she is just not the one for you. If you cannot just think of her and no other woman, then perhaps you need to seek the Lord’s Christ, while he can still be found. There you will find all the answers to the questions you cannot even think of asking. In other words, start reading the Bible and God will see you want His best for your life and everyone in it. You feel me?

Donna

Posted at 1:03 PM on April 2, 2010

Mr. James,
You endangered Sandra each time you had unprotected sex with those skanks. How do you claim to love her when you possibly could transmit AIDS to her and betrayed the most sacred part of intimacy/marriage? There aren’t many other actions that could hurt a spouse more. She always referred to you in the most emotional and sincere way. There is not ONE excuse for what you did. Your actions showed how deep your feelings are for your wife. Love includes respect, loyalty, safety, among many other things. If you wanted to stray you should have been a real man and asked for a divorce because you obviously did not love Sandra the way she deserved.

Sharon T.

Posted at 11:02 PM on March 30, 2010

Guess you all read that Jesse has entered Re Hab in Arizona. Damn, but I sure would love to be a fly on the wall of these places just to listen to all the bull. I wonder if all these re hab clinics will be covered in our new wonderful health care package the government is ramming on us. On second thought, most of the politicans will now get theirs paid for. What a joy.

BoKnows

Posted at 8:43 PM on March 30, 2010

Why should she let him back? She Has the MONEY! She don’t need his A$$! slime ball You have the fine, smart, successful woman and you go back to the SKANKS! IDIOT! GOOD GIRL SANDY!

Ian

Posted at 10:37 PM on April 1, 2010

This is about Sandra you fool not the health care bill.You sound like that a-s w-pe oxycotin eater bigot Rush L.

wilma lanier

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 30, 2010

Oops! My fingers worked more quickly than my brain. “Diplomb” should read “aplomb”! Sorry.

wilma lanier

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 30, 2010

I’ve always said, “Better to face death than divorce.” Probably because I was raised in one as was my husband. I would not have left him if he turned out to be Godzilla and he wouldn’t me is I became the Witched Witch of the North. However, years have passed (and so has my husband), but since celebrities can’t brush their teeth without it making the news, I see things differently. Especially in H’wood. I believe I would respect and admire you if I knew you personally for I see you as a down-to-earth lady. You’re handling your situation with diplomb and I’ll be happy for you when the worst of the pain has passed and you can live again. P.S. Call Jen!

Lori Ann

Posted at 2:23 PM on March 30, 2010

You and I all know that Jesse would still be cheating if his McGee hadn’t jealously come forward. I guess Sandra should really thank that whore as she would still be living in a marriage of lies.

I doubt that Jesse will even feel bad about this entire situation a few years from now. He will just look back and smile at all the things he “pulled over” on Sandy. You wait and see, his business will be bigger and better now that more people know about him. Hope he enjoys his world wide fame. Prior, only certain element of society cared about bikers, etc., and they were Americans, mostly. Now he has made the big time throughout the world. Men will buy from him just for the “name value” and scandel. More whore women will spread their legs just so that they can say they “had” Jesse James. Just a weird world.

I know that family in both Australia and England had never heard of Jesse before as they have their own “BIG BAD BIKER” shops. Now they are interested.

Hope that Sandra doesn’t let this one man, who she trusted, warp her. I did listen to the Howard Stern Interview that he gave while in New York for Celebrity Apprentice and I certainly can see how Sandra was “taken-in” by him. Talked of his love for her and their dating and how she was the best sex by far he ever had. What a narcissus person Jesse is.

Candace

Posted at 8:09 AM on March 31, 2010

Good point! While Sandra probably won’t thank Michelle, it is interesting to point out that if Michelle hadn’t come forward this still would be going on.

Makes me think of Tiger. If all his infidelities hadn’t been exposed, would he still be shacking up with tons of ladies now?

Kimberly

Posted at 2:57 AM on April 2, 2010

Of course Tiger would still be where he was. Why stop if no one knows, right?

Sandra, you’re just awesome! Way to go and good luck with everything! :)

Doug S.

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 30, 2010

Once a cheater always a cheater. It would only be a matter of time, if even that, before he brings something else home. Don’t look back and don’t give up on relationships. There is a life partner out there for you.

mimi

Posted at 12:41 PM on March 30, 2010

I think she has enough for a while, …and how can she believe again in a man?????take care of what you do best sandra, business…..your business, you have talent come on now close the old doors – but open a new…

Josette

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 30, 2010

She is America’s sweetheart..Mr. Right is around the corner..Keep your head up and that smiling face..

BoKnows

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 30, 2010

SCREW THAT MR RIGHT! THEY DON’T EXIST! HIT AND RUN GIRL!

mimi

Posted at 11:37 AM on March 30, 2010

sandra you should not go back to old house or such things, sell everything and move on to a new life, new house, new car and everything else,everything new……it is a good advice…….mimi

RubN

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 30, 2010

Sandra we love you with all our hearts….and we hope to see you soon…’cause we miss you a lot…you’re and example of woman…

carla

Posted at 12:10 PM on March 30, 2010

girls heres a classic example- if a guy married a stripper previously then he will always go for those types.Bad bet!

Noelle

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 30, 2010

his ex was a PORN STAR! hes a piece of sh*t redneck with money. sandra bullock may not be the most sexy thing on earth but she does seem to be one of the most caring. hes an idiot for doing that to her, especially with that tattooed bitch. she is freaking UGLY! haha.

getbacktowork

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 31, 2010

which tatooed b!tch? there were many… all very skanky and gross. yikes. there isn’t enough soap to scrub that stuff off.