We all know Derek Warburton loves shopping, but here are six revealing things you might not know about the lifestyle guru!
HollywoodLife.com caught up with lifestyle guru Derek Warburton on March 22 in New York when he hosted the VIP Grand Opening Gala of Housing Works Hell’s Kitchen. Pictured alongside his BFFs — The Real Housewives of New York City stars Alex McCord and Ramona Singer — Derek is pretty much an open book. But let’s see if we can’t surprise you with a few new fun facts:
Six things you never knew about Derek!
- “I am obsessed with Nutella and Duncan Hines Vanilla Frosting — I eat it right out of the can! One cocktail and I’m on the can!”
- “Every time I buy new shoes I have the bottoms painted in fun colors; it makes them mine and unique!”
- “I worked at a grocery store for five years bagging groceries, from the 8th grade until I graduated high school.”
- “In my New York apartment, I have a ten-foot red heart-shaped shag rug. When I wake up every morning it reminds me to love everyone!”
- “When I was in high school, I was a Special Olympics coach. Instead of having a study hall I taught middle school math to special needs students.”
- “Growing up I had the worst teeth. At 28, I finally got braces, but I had to get five teeth pulled on the side because of overcrowding. I was asked to guest co-host a fashion television show with Super Model Jodi Kidd. I showed up on set and we had to shove wax into all of the holes in my mouth to simulate teeth behind the braces. It was so embarrassing, but I did it with pride! My teeth are beautiful now — and they are all mine!
— Courtney Pollack
TEN CRAZY STORIES ABOUT BREAST IMPLANTS! Is Heidi Montag one of ‘em? (From The Frisky)