Wouldn’t YOU be upset if you found out your husband cheated on you with four different women?
“Devastated” is the word a source close to Sandra Bullock is using to describe her current state, now that four women have come forward claiming to have had affairs with her husband, Jesse James. “She’s beyond upset,” the source tells RadarOnline.com. “And she has every right to be. She was on top of the world with her Oscar victory, and now this. It’s such a difficult thing to deal with.”
In the past few weeks, it has been reported that Jesse carried on affairs with four women: tattoo model Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, stripper Melissa Smith, fetish model Brigitte Daguerre, and now a fourth mistress who has hired infamous Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred.
Sandra, meanwhile, has taken on uncharacteristic behavior, canceling appearances and keeping herself secluded from the public. The traditionally sociable actress is clearly not handling this situation well. And can you blame her? Though her rep reportedly denies that Sandra has been looking for a divorce lawyer, she also has not returned to her and Jesse’s home.
“She has a tight circle of friends,” another source tells the site. “They won’t say much about her. They want to protect her. And that’s because she’s been nice to everyone along the way. She’s not stuck up. She doesn’t act like a star. She acts like a normal, sweet person, which is exactly what she is. And that’s why everyone is so loyal to her.”
Get More on the Jesse James cheating scandal:
- Hey BFFs — What A Burn! Watch Sandra Bullock Gush Over Jesse James!
- Shock! Sandra Bullock Moves Out! Is Her Marriage Over?
- Does Jesse James Have a Type … Tattooed? And Is Ink-Free Sandra The Odd Woman Out?
- EXCLUSIVE! The Day After The Oscars, Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress Complained About A Lack Of Sex
- Sandra Bullock Heartbroken! Will She Still Fight For Jesse James To Win Custody Of His Little Girl?
TEN CRAZY STORIES ABOUT BREAST IMPLANTS! Is Heidi Montag one of ’em? (From The Frisky)