As far as we’re concerned, the less we see of Jon Gosselin’s ex-girlfriend Hailey Glassman, the better!
OK, this is just ridiculous. According to Hailey Glassman herself, she’s moving to Los Angeles in August to start in her own reality show titled Starting Over. “[The show] will be about me leaving New York and all the negative behind me,” Hailey tells RadarOnline.com.
“I don’t know LA at all,” Hailey, 23, says. “I could love it, I could be the biggest trainwreck. My mom is so upset, but I have to grow up. Living in my parents’ house is going to keep me a little girl forever. I have to be out on my own. I need to find my passion again and figure out who I am.”
“The world only knows me as the tabloid Hailey,” she says. “Hopefully through this show they’ll see me for who I really am.”
Hailey, why does the world need to know you at all? It was your choice to get involved with a married reality TV star in the first place — did you really not know what you would be getting yourself into? If you think moving to LA and getting your own show will make all your problems going away, you’re sadly mistaken. Things are only going to get more ridiculous and dramatic for you. But judging by your actions up to now, we have a feeling that’s exactly what you want.
What say you, BFFs? Do you think Hailey should get her own reality show?
Read More About the Tabloid Fiends, Hailey & Jon:
- Jon Gosselin Gets DUMPED By Morgan Christie After Less Than Two Months Together!
- Hailey Glassman Is Pissed That People Still Think She Is Dating Jon Gosselin!
- Jon Gosselin: Will You Take $20,000 To Pose for ‘Playgirl’?
- Bitter Much? Hailey Glassman Talks Trash About Jon G’s Package!
- Jon Gosselin: Your Ex Hailey Glassman Says You Owe Her $200,000 – And We Know Why!