Bonnie Says! Sandra Bullock — Big Mistake — You Shouldn't Have Ditched on Kids' Choice Awards!

Sat, March 27, 2010 11:22am EDT by 22 Comments

Getty Images

Getty Images

Sandra it would have been the perfect place to go public.

You would have had the standing ovation of the century AND Michelle Obama would have wrapped you in a big, warm Obama hug!

I know how hard it is to face the world now, but you need love and your fans would have delivered it. Plus the First Lady, Michelle, and no doubt her daughters, Malia and Sasha, are going to be there. Michelle’s being honored for her work, combating childhood obesity. And wouldn’t Michelle have been the ultimate BFF for you to instantly make. Reconsider Sandra you can still go!

Loading video...

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Cici

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 31, 2010

Who are WE to say what Sandra Bullock should have done. SHE is going through this pain and SHE has to deal with it at a persoal level before putting her emotions out there. She is a HUMAN BEING after all, not just a commodity.

sh

Posted at 4:21 PM on March 30, 2010

I’ve often thought what is Sandra going in hiding for?? You make a great point about how she would be sending a message to girls everywhere that she’s strong and will not take abuse any longer.

And, to be with the Obamas and that wonderful event, well she missed the blessings that she would have received.

Her decision to remain in hiding is letting these low-lifes win. I don’t think for a moment that she was not aware of her husband’s abuse.

mebesb

Posted at 1:35 PM on March 30, 2010

UMMM there are more important things going on in her life then the dumb kids choice awards. hello! her husband cheated she has a lot going on. PLUS she didn’t win, i don’t even see why though, anyways yea, she’s not gonna go to the kca with all this stuff going on. heck those kids don’t even know what the heck is going on with all her marriage stuff. i think sandra still needs time, i feel so bad for her. sandra is awesome though, she’ll pull through. LOVE U SANDY. and yall need to jump off.

mimi

Posted at 11:22 AM on March 30, 2010

hallloooooooh ! its kids award-show………

answer this

Posted at 4:00 AM on March 30, 2010

Why on God’s earth would Sandra attend the KCA in the first place. Hey, she’s 45 friggen years old, she ain’t a kid. How the hell could Miley Cyrus (sweet girl, no offense)beat out Sandra Bullock for best actor. Again It’s called Kids Choice, Not I was a Kid Once, along time ago Choice Awards. Talk about friggen confusing and contradictory.

pixy stix

Posted at 2:44 AM on March 30, 2010

i think sandra has a lot going on,and for you to shame her for not attending the kca’s,shame on you.and do you really
know what she is going through or howhard it is for her right now?? i think not.leave sandra alone.seriously,did you realy think going to the kca’s was going to magically make all her problems go away??

Miss787

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 29, 2010

Nah, I think it’s too soon. She’ll have plenty of chances, I suppose all she needs right now is to clear her head and make a decision about this mess.

dbella

Posted at 9:46 AM on March 29, 2010

She did not “ditch” the awards. She was never scheduled to appear at them. It’s HER decision when and where (or if) she will make an appearance or comment publicly on this issue. The main point is, she was never scheduled to be at the Kid’s Choice Awards this year, so your article is irrelevant.

JAKE IN TEXAS

Posted at 9:20 AM on March 29, 2010

Why would anyone believe the correct place to talk about your husband’s mistresses or any marital problems to be at the Kids Choice Awards. Doesn’t the word “Kid” cry innocence. I suspect that if she was actually scheduled to attend that she is now declining as a mature decision to keep scandal away from children and those in the limelight, I would suspect she would not want to take that away from those deserving.

I am sure many of you would agree that Sandra nor Jesse owe anyone but themselves the respect, time and prviacy that they need.

I believe she is an incredible person who is absorbing a lot of pain and embarrassment. Come on back to Austin where the gentleman await (a little humor). I do wish them both the best during this time of difficulty. We all make mistakes and deserve respect, forgiveness and support from real friends and family..

Jake

Tea

Posted at 9:55 PM on March 28, 2010

Come on, Bonnie knows only the winners appear at the Kids Choice Awards–Sandy did not win–she had no plans to attend.

Sandra

Posted at 2:11 PM on March 28, 2010

I wish all you people would stop giving me advice. I’m hiding in Texas right now. I’m getting back at Jesse by feeding my sex addiction with as many strange men ,and women as I can. I’m just going to wait till things blow over a little. SB

mimi

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 29, 2010

okay very funny……comments …..but you should not hide, you have nothing to hide, you did nothing wrong sandra, ha-ha…..and about linked with supremecy uf-uf thats another story

Roadwork

Posted at 8:56 PM on March 27, 2010

Hmm maybe its the fact that shes being linked with white supremecy now

Angelmom

Posted at 8:47 PM on March 27, 2010

Yea..I know it seems like maybe this would be the best time BUT there are still woman coming forward with supposed allegations so it’s like al the crap hasn’t even hit the fan yet. I am sure Sandra is still just reeling from all of this and to be hit like what every day now with another female with an allegation. She is suppose to be strong because she is an actress but I got news for you she is just like the rest of us that would be devastated if we were in her position.

Misty

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 27, 2010

Okay Miss Bonnie, I think in a lot of ways you are right about Sandra coming to the kids awards. I agree everything that would happen indoors would be good for her, but the second she leaves her house, or is on her way back to it, she will be ambushed, and I just know she isn’t ready for that. I have gone through what Sandra is going through, minus the part where the whole world is watching it happen and chiming in. I cried for a whole year until I decided to leave him, and no one knew I was suffering through it, because i wouldn’t tell anyone, because I needed time to sort through it all, and figure it out for myself. Now I’m sure she isn’t going to take him back because of all the new women coming forward and it’s happening in the public eye which puts pressure on her to leave him, so other people don’t judge her, but you never know what she will decide to do (and I support her no matter if she stays with him or leaves him). I guarentee you those kids, and especially Sunny are sitting high on her list of things that hasn’t brought her to interview divorce attorneys.
What I really wanted to say in this post is, she just found out, less than 2 weeks ago that the perfect life she thought she was living, and the man whom she adores and is suppose to charish her, that none of it was what she thought it was. YOU CANNOT FATHOM THE HEART ACHE SHE MUST BE FEELING RIGHT NOW. Bonnie, I want to see her come out in public and hold her head up high, just as much as you do. I wish I could speak to her and tell her not to be embarrased about the speech she gave at the oscars(cuz I’ve heard she is). She was honoring her husband the way a good wife should. He is the one who should be hiding his face, and should feel shame and embarrasment. But even though we all know that, it doesn’t matter. She is going to need quite a bit more time, I am sure. I say we leave her alone, let her cry it all out, figure it all out, and then when she’s ready she will get her standing ovations and hugs, and everything else good she deserves. A women who has been cheated on by the love of her life is forever changed. You can love again, but it’s not the same. These men damage us deep down in our souls when they behave this way. You don’t ever really get over it. She lived her life persuing her career, and finally settled down at 40. The “set in stone” feeling that she thought her life had reached, just became the shattered ground beneath her feet.

Judy

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 27, 2010

If she feels like taking time to herself she should! She is going through alot and no one but herself can make that decision and she shouldnt be judged!!

Quinn

Posted at 2:43 PM on March 27, 2010

She was never scheduled to be at the kids choice awards in the first place why would she now?

tami

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 27, 2010

this poor girl deserves all the time she wants , she owes us all nothing,,, bonnie fuller you should be ashamed of your loser self

SnookiWooky

Posted at 12:46 PM on March 27, 2010

MimiLiz is right. She doesn’t owe anyone anything. And hasn’t it been reported everywhere she was never supposed to be going anyway. Huh?

MimiLiz

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 26, 2010

Really, do you have any idea what is going on with her right now? She doesn’t owe anyone anything. Let her have her privacy right now.

Good luck Sandy!

Diana

Posted at 9:21 PM on March 27, 2010

Realy, but out -leave the woman alone. No one would want something like this published about their life. Why wuld an actress be any different? I feel sorry for every actor/actress that has ANY personal problem. I admire them – they are living in a fish bowl….

barbara

Posted at 7:34 PM on March 29, 2010

I could not agree with you more. She’s dealing with a huge heartache and is not interested in appearing in public. Leave her to put aside this marriage and come back stronger and solo. She’s got the rest of her life to live and be happy. Leave him to his wild women.