Kourtney Kardashian’s baby-daddy Scott Disick is a father now — should he really take a job that requires going out every night and partying?
After months of pressure and nagging from Kourtney Kardashian‘s parents Bruce and Kris Jenner, Kourtney’s baby-daddy Scott Disick finally found a job … but we’re not totally convinced Kourtney will happy about it! We have exclusive details on exactly what Scott’s new job will be like:
- Scott, 26, and new father to baby Mason Dash Disick, 3 mos., recently started working as the new VIP and Nightlife Marketing Director for restaurant/lounge MIA Biscayne in Miami, according to The Miami Herald.
- He works 5-6 days directly at MIA.
- Kourtney has stopped in with baby Mason to basically see where Scott works (Hmm, think she’s worried?).
- Scott’s job is to use his connections to get celebrities to come to the venue.
- He will travel back and forth to/from LA after the filming of season 2 of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami ends.
- Scott does a lot of meetings during the day, but his job is all about nightlife
“Scott will come in at night and supervise. We will have a couple of cocktails afterward and he stays sometimes until 3:00 or 4:00 a.m. partying,” says Landy Labadie, Corporate Director of Operations at MIA.
On one hand, this new job should stop people from calling Scott a freeloader … on the other hand, Kourtney will probably not like him spending so many late nights out at his job!
Luckily, Kourtney and Scott are in the same city now, so she can keep her eye on him!
– Lindsey DiMattina