Aww! Baby Vivienne Cries For Her Mommy, Angelina Jolie!

Fri, March 26, 2010 11:54am EDT by 10 Comments

INFPhoto.com (3)

INFPhoto.com (3)

We know who’s a mommy’s girl! Poor baby Vivienne Jolie Pitt, we hate tos see you scream and cry when you have to leave Angelina’s arms!

Sure, she’s rich and famous, but Angelina Jolie still has to deal with the heartbreaking screams of her kids when she goes to work and leaves them with a nanny! After spending a few days cuddling with her mom in Venice, Vivienne Jolie Pitt, 1, had to say good-bye to mom on Mar. 25, and go with her her nanny and twin brother Knox — and she doesn’t look too happy about it!

It’s too bad moms can’t always hold their babies until they stop crying — especially Angelina, who is so busy filming The Tourist. So sorry you’re sad little Viv … but when your mommy’s movie is a huge box office hit, some of the perks to having a movie star for a mom will dry your tears! — Lindsey DiMattina

HollywoodLife.com on Twitter
| Become a Facebook fan

Grl30

Posted at 1:47 PM on June 23, 2010

Um, how stupid half of you are who say she’s a terrible mom. First of all, I see this woman in the paper constantly with her children. She’s with them more than most celebs I’ve seen. Further more, she’s got several kids to whom she dotes on and loves. I have a son that I have to watch cry everday when I go to work and he cries again and runs to me when I get home. I have to work! Angelina also has to work. She has a lifestyle that she has to afford all her children. Kids are extremely resiliant and I’m sure having Angie gone for lets say 3 weeks at a time is worth it to have her home 8 months out of the year. Shame on all of you who judge people and use your jealousy and hate to fuel argument on the internet. I’m sure your children would like to be playing with you, but you’re busy on the computer!

moralitypolice

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 26, 2010

Look, she is not a heart surgeon or searching for a cure for cancer. She is an ACTRESS. Not exactly a noble profession.

Plus, her children are all VERY young. She does not just work “once a year”…she recently wrapped up the filming of Salt and now she’s onto the next movie.

Seriously – does this woman hate spending time with her children that much?

Poor Brad. Poor nannies. No wonder Shiloh calls the nanny “Mommy.”

LooLa 2

Posted at 3:38 PM on March 26, 2010

Yes, it is despicable for Angelina to work once a year at something she is supremely gifted at. I never hear anyone bitch when Brad films something. He was away entirely fr 10 days last year doing pick-ups in “Inglourious Basterds” and that was fine. How is this any different than Julia Roberts making a movie in India? Because she has 1/2 as many kids? She also has way, way more millions than AJ. Or Reese Witherspon. Her two are in school and really need parents around. How is 6 kids some tipping pint where the finest actress of her generation is supposed to hang up her spurs?

moralitypolice

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 26, 2010

Let’s be accurate here. Angelina Jolie does not HAVE to deal with the heartbreaking screams of her kids…she is CHOOSING to go to work and leave her babies with the nanny. She does not HAVE to work in order to put food on the table. She is CHOOSING to work, despite having millions upon millions in the bank account.

Personally, I think it’s really disgusting. She has six very young children – including twins that are only a year old. To leave them with nannies so she can work long hours on set is nothing short of SELFISH.

What a horrible, horrible mother.

Go back to work when the kids are older.

alexie

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 26, 2010

I think that you have other problems with angelina jolie. you can’t call a horrible mother because she’s choosing to work. I don’t have any kids but in my entourage, all the moms are working even if the kids are still little. Wake up ! we are in 2010, not the 1950′s. everyone has the right to work

moralitypolice

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 26, 2010

I know many stay-at-home moms. These are mothers with university degrees and great jobs who decided to make their kids their top priority. Their kids are generally much better behaved and adjusted compared to kids who were raised in daycares or by nannies. (Not just my opinion, by the way, studies back me up on this). Who cares if it is 2010? Does that mean a job should come before our children?

Corynne

Posted at 1:47 PM on March 26, 2010

And I am this totally weird person who thinks it’s really really cute when babies cry! (probably because I don’t hear them, just see photos!) but you can see Angie like cooing to her and trying to calm her down … it’s really sweet!

skittles

Posted at 1:04 PM on March 26, 2010

AWWW… angies obviously a really good mom if her kids love her that much.

mimi

Posted at 12:07 PM on March 26, 2010

angelina cant you dress your babies in some more happy colours, why is it always black and gray – black and gray, its so sad……..and poor, all her kids are in sad colours why?

Sofia

Posted at 12:41 PM on March 26, 2010

two days ago, Knox wore a cute blue shirt with white stripes!!.