Would you get in a car with someone you knew had just gotten a speeding ticket for going 110 mph?
Sorry Sanjaya Malakar, but we will NEVER get in a car with you — it’s just too dangerous! Yesterday, March 24, the 20 year-old former American Idol contestant was pulled over by Washington State Patrol Trooper Dan MacDonald at 2:30 a.m. just outside of Seattle for going 110 m.p.h! Wow buddy — slow down!
Trooper MacDonald gave Sanjaya a $411 ticket, but no citation for reckless endangerment as no one else was on the highway at the time, says the Kirkland Reporter.
Despite what the troopers say, we think going that fast puts lives in jeopardy! Sanjaya, that’s just not OK with us!
- Lindsey DiMattina
Get the scoop on the hottest reality show in America here!
- Blake Lewis Loves Michael Lynche!
- EXCLUSIVE! American Idol Vocal Coach Dorian Holley Gives Inside Look At Top 24
- EXCLUSIVE! Former ‘American Idol’ Jason Castro Gives Advice To American Idol Top 24
- Watch Ellen’s First Night On American Idol
- Simon Cowell To Be Replaced By Howard Stern?
- Carrie Underwood: I Could Never Be A Diva