Dozens of paparazzi attempting to get shots of Kendra and her newborn baby boy at the Super Bowl scared her silly. Wouldn’t you have freaked out, too?
If there’s one thing in life that scares Kendra Wilkinson, it’s that her newborn baby boy, Hank Baksett Jr., might come to harm. So when dozens of paparazzi swarmed the Girls Next Door star at the Super Bowl, she started sobbing out of fear for her son!
“It was the scariest moment of my life!” the 24-year-old reality star exclaims in this preview clip for the second season of her show, Kendra, of the Superbowl mayhem. She was just there to support her hubby, Indianapolis Colts player Hank Baskett, and wanted she and her son, who’s now just three months, to be left alone and away from photographer’s prying lenses.
The reality star also took to her Twitter page to clear up rumors that her cry fest was due to the Colt’s loss. Kendra tweeted that it wasn’t because of the ‘damn game;’ it was because the paparazzi kept bothering her!
What a good mom you are, Kendra! You put your son’s safety first, and that’s what matters the most! We’d be freaked out, too!
Get More On Kendra:
- Kendra, You Should Take Notes From Victoria Beckham On How to Comfort Your Guy After a Big Loss!
- Holly Madison Hosts the ‘Holly-Bowl’ in Support of BFF Kendra Wilkinson’s Super Bowl-Playing Hubby Hank Baskett
- Whew! Kendra Attacks Kate on National TV & It’s Right Where It’ll Hurt Kate!
- Hello! Kendra – You Can’t Play Basketball in Heels!
- TMI Time! Kendra’s Pantyless Marriage Saver-Move!