WATCH! The Stars Of ‘Jerseylicious’ Turn Me Into A Real Live Jersey Girl!

Thu, March 25, 2010 3:47pm EDT by 21 Comments

032410_marta_names

Move over, Jersey Shore, watch my new favorite Jersey girls from the Style Network’s Jerseylicious give me a totally tan-tastic makeover!

Have you caught a glimpse of the craziness that is the Style Network’s new show, Jerseylicious yet? If you have, you’ll understand why I was so excited for three of its stars, Alexa Prisco, Briella Calafiore and Olivia Blois Sharpe to pay me a visit and transform me from a flat-haired, no makeup wearing, pale girl into a teased tresses, smoky eyed, bronzed Jersey goddess.

Alexa, a makeup artist known as New Jersey’s Glam Fairy, brought two of her helper fairies and Jerseylicious co-stars, makeup artist Olivia and hair stylist Briella along with her to help in my total overhaul. Let me tell you, these girls worked a miracle. Just wait till you see them whip me into smoky eyed perfection!

Having only watched them on TV doing their thing at the Gatsby Salon, I’m not going to lie, I was a little nervous about what to expect from them. Olivia and Alexa are portrayed as bitchy rivals on the show. In real life, they respect eachother’s work and get along really, really well. (Olivia is even working as a glam fairy for Alexa now!) We’re led to believe that BFFs Briella and Olivia are total airheads. But, in person, they’re totally sweet and hilarious. Let me tell you, I have not laughed so much at work as I did the two hours these girls were in the office. And yes, it really did take me almost an hour and a half to be madeover. It’s not easy work being a glammed out Jersey girl!

So, what did I learn from my transformation?

• Never walk around midtown Manhattan at lunch hour in the winter with a smoky eye, shimmery bronzer and teased hair if you don’t want to be stared at.
  • Jersey girls know how to get attention, and it’s kind of amazing.
  • Don’t believe what you see on TV. Alexa, Olivia and Briella are all really talented, super friendly and absolutely hysterical.
  • With enough bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks, everyone can have fierce cheekbones.
  • With the right amount of makeup and hairspray I can look like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez’s New Jersey love child.

Watch the video and tell me what you think of my new Jerseylicious look!

- Marta Topran

Loading video...

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

brenda

Posted at 5:44 PM on July 28, 2011

i love jerseylicioes <3 why is tracy so annoying y cant she just 4 give olivia i love olivia and Gigi there my role models love ya guyz

Sandy

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 8, 2011

You look amazing! Wish I could have them do a makeover on me!

Danielle

Posted at 9:19 PM on January 31, 2011

I love Jerseylicious! I work and subscribe to DISH Network and I get to watch all of my favorite shows in HD for free! I love to see just what Olivia does or how much Tracy is going to tease her hair! I just love everything about Jersey, sometimes I wish I was a Jersey girl.

*Danielle

tammy

Posted at 7:30 PM on June 13, 2010

love alex too she looks like a model and is really sweet.

tammy

Posted at 7:29 PM on June 13, 2010

i love ya’lls show love it love it not on enough on demand and needs to be on more !!!! im a southern girl
and love the way you all talk !!! oliva
is cute as a button and needs her on show
tracy needs to leave hr alone …only thing annoying in the show is tracy to self involved ….there has to be more to her that how they edit this ….also boyfriend
is like 12 does not make you look good …your pretty but
so are many others ……….. love the owner…way coolness.

cmgw

Posted at 1:25 PM on March 29, 2010

After watching 2 episodes of Jerseylicious this weekend (yes, I fully admit it) it looks like all your missing are matching zebra print shoes, bangles and earrings. Make over part 2 perhaps??

Juan

Posted at 7:42 PM on March 28, 2010

Si, mami!

briella

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 27, 2010

this was so much fun! marta, you are beautiful :)

Kate

Posted at 4:14 PM on March 26, 2010

LOVE this! please wear it out!

TARA

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 25, 2010

GOOD SHOW

beth122

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 25, 2010

you should definitely consider wearing this look out!!!!

Sarab

Posted at 6:30 PM on March 25, 2010

I LOVE THIS!!!! JERSEYLICIOUS my new fav show thanks MARTA!!

ABbakes

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 25, 2010

Girrrrl, forget Vegas, take your act to AC!

Corynne

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 25, 2010

I’m in New Jersey Trick! LOVE IT!

Danielle

Posted at 4:41 PM on March 25, 2010

Oh hey Sammi Sweetheart!!! You look gorgeous!

Ariadne

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 25, 2010

Would you recommend the look for ‘every day’?

Carlos M.

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 25, 2010

So i’m sure i’m not the only one thinking this but…where do i sign up for the men’s version of the jerseylicious makeover?

great video, keep it up!

CAL

Posted at 4:21 PM on March 25, 2010

Fist pumps for the Kardashian channeled hair!!

noeyt44

Posted at 4:15 PM on March 25, 2010

Jerseylicious, indeed! please do a “how to: get fierce cheekbones” post, too.

MultotheHall

Posted at 4:04 PM on March 25, 2010

Speaking as a New Jerseyan, you make us proud GIRLfriend!! Fantastic, now can they do me next?!

juliafromtheblock

Posted at 3:55 PM on March 25, 2010

amazing! you look like kim kardashian’s jersey cousin!