Have you ever ended up dating your best friend?
We told you first that Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas were a new couple, and now the two are finally divulging how it feels to take their relationship from friends to something a whole lot better!
“We’ve been best friends for the longest time, and now we’re kind of taking the next step and it’s been really fun!” 20-year-old Joe said on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show March 24. “We’re having a great time!”
Although the two Disney stars have been pals for years, Demi says she’s always had a thing for her BFF. “Being best friends for a while, over time feelings grow, and for me, as much as I wanted to deny it, the feelings were always there,” the 17-year-old confided.
Although the two – who performed their hit single “Makin’ A Wave” on American Idol March 24 – didn’t come out publicly until March 12, Joe admits that things “kind of shifted about a month ago, but I think we both figured that one day it would happen.”
Well it looks like Disney pair are getting their fairytale ending after all. Congrats you two!
- Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato SO Adorable On American Idol!
- We Told You First! Demi Lovato Finally Admits She’s Dating Joe Jonas!
- OMG! How Cute Are Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato In Their ‘Make A Wave’ Video? Watch It Here!
- Camilla Belle Dishes About Joe Jonas: I’m Not Friends With My Ex!
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas Rock Out in Vampire Weekend’s New Music Video!
- Meet Joe’s New Bros! Would YOU Love to Be His New Shopping Buddy?