Kendra Wilkinson — Moving AGAIN Will Be Really Hard On You!

Wed, March 24, 2010 10:10am EST by 5 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

Kendra’s only been in LA for a few weeks but now she’s moving again for Hank’s NFL career!

Kendra Wilkinson and her hubby Hank Baskett are moving yet again. Kendra, a Los Angeles girl at heart, had a hard time living in Indianapolis when her husband played football for the Indianapolis Colts. But she was so happy moving back to L.A. in early March. Which is why this report in Life & Style — that she and Hank will be moving to Philadelphia, where he plans to play for the Philadelphia Eagles — is going to be super hard on the new mom. “They’re definitely moving now that Hank’s left the Indianapolis Colts,” a source tells Life & Style. “They’re looking at Philly and New Jersey. Kendra doesn’t need to be in LA to do her show, Kendra.”

Kendra has admittedly suffered from postpartum depression after having her son Hank Baskett Jr. three months.  “I never brushed my hair, my teeth or took a shower,” she confessed to Ok! magazine. “I looked in the mirror one day and was totally depressed … A couple of times, I even said, ‘I just have nothing to live for.’”

But living in L.A. for a brief time just a couples of weeks seemed to cheer her up! “I love running and hiking,” said Kendra. “I had a hard time being trapped inside. I’d look outside and think how much I wished I could go to the beach again. Now we found a brand-new house in Tarzana, Calif., and it’s beautiful.”

Even Kendra’s friends are missing her! “I just threw them a welcome-back-to-LA party at my house,” Kendra’s friend and costar from The Girls Next Door Bridget Marquardt told Life & Style. “We had 40 people over. Hank, Kendra and the baby came, and even Hef was here!”

This will be Hank’s second time to play for the Philadelphia Eagles. He was their wide receiver from 2006 – 2009 and resigned with them on Mar. 12.

Kim

Posted at 11:16 PM on April 19, 2010

Maybe Kendra stayed indoors in Indiana because it was the during the Winter and there was snow everywhere. She isn’t used to that climate. Being from Texas, I would probably stay inside as much as possible once it got below 40 degrees.

Her home and family is in California, she grew up in San Diego. No surprise that she wanted to return as soon as she could. Most of us would probably do the same, especially with an infant.

I’m glad to hear a celebrity be so open with their personal challenges like depression and weight gain. It makes her human. Just because she is famous and has money doesn’t mean she doesn’t have personal struggles.

Ginger

Posted at 11:39 PM on April 15, 2010

Why the hell is she depress over? OMG! i’m so tired of these celebrities having babies and being depressed. Live like every one of us who just had babies and take care of your baby and your family!! It’s their stupid excuse to be lazy and not wanting to take care of the baby. So freaken selfish!! She should just be thankful she’s able to have kids and have a great husband that tolerates her nagging!

Jessica

Posted at 2:14 AM on March 27, 2010

“But living in L.A. for a brief time just a couples of weeks seemed to cheer her up! ‘I love running and hiking,’ said Kendra. ‘I had a hard time being trapped inside. I’d look outside and think how much I wished I could go to the beach again.'”

Why did she stay indoors in Indiana?! There are so many hiking trails and lakes in the state – not to mention the Mono Trail. She could have made it a mission to volunteer or contribute in some way to Indianapolis community rather crawling back to California just for the attention. I had hopes for this couple, but I’m sticking to Tori and Dean. Hank and Kendra are the most superficial, unintelligent, and boring television couple ever. They would have been better off not letting their public in on the “reality” of their dull lives.

It amazes me how much she complains about her life. She has enough money to afford a personal trainer to tackle her weight issues, a stylist/spa trip, and a babysitter to go out on the town with friends. Honestly, I don’t see this marriage lasting long with all the bawling she’s doing over her husband’s job. I’m pretty sure she knew he was a busy guy before she married him… but then again it seems she may be a few gray cells short…

Faye

Posted at 11:21 PM on March 26, 2010

Kendra, go with your husband and make it your home, be glad you have a nice husband and a great baby and a home to go to so many people have no were to go. So grow up and be a great wife and mother and be happy. You have the world at your feet now just ENJOY it.

Misty Markham

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 17, 2010

I HATE COLD WEATHER! So I totally understand where she is coming from! You don’t climate as an adult! If you see she is stuck in the damn cold! And she is not use to it! Leave her alone!!! She is a survivor and I am from PORTALES next to Clovis where Hank grew up! GO HANK!!!!!!! They are a beautiful couple and she is HAPPY with him! She doesn’t complain! Someone told me once that the beautiful people have harder times with change! GO KENDRA… I had post partum too! All will be okay! Just TAN!!!! And make trips to warm places!