Are You Green With Envy? Justin Bieber Takes A Mystery Girl … To Boston Market!

Wed, March 24, 2010 1:41pm EDT by 11 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

What a lucky lady! Would you love to go to Boston Market with Justin Bieber? How jealous are you?

How jealous are you of the girl Justin Bieber has his arm around? Everyone is abuzz, wondering “who is she?!” His new girlfriend? Just a pal? A random girl he met on the street? Well, HollywoodLife.com will tell you!

The mystery woman is Melissa Victor, Justin’s publicist from his record label Capital Music. So, Biebettes, you’re in luck! Even though these two went to Boston Market on 58th St. and 10 Ave. in NYC on Mar. 23 after his appearance on The View, it was clearly just business. Lindsey DiMattina

Anonymus

Posted at 11:02 PM on November 6, 2010

Justin if ur reading ths u can mak up ur own decision. I kno gurls lik u n all but dont fall 4 each 1 u see. I do also lik u. But as a friend (if u were my friend) but plz mak ur own decision.So thats all really but if any u freakish fans give me stupid emails lik “oh we kno u lik ujstin” n blah blah blah! DONT MESS WITH ME UNLESS U WANT TO GET HURT!

Toodles :P

Bailey

Posted at 8:11 PM on August 12, 2010

Will u date me? I have been told that it will never happen but my dreams tell me it will. I have completely fallin in love with u.

justin

Posted at 6:04 PM on July 22, 2010

aye yea im really justin bieber and im just gonna say i love everyone but then again im only a kid…idk what i would do if i got a gf and something happenend to her well maybe i would stop and go somewhere in the mountains for a while well anyways im just kidd and i hope that im gonna find that one girl..well im gonna go lol

:D ~justin bieber~ PAYCE

elllen rogers

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 30, 2010

hi justin my daughter yasmeen moses wants to date you she also wants to know if you want to date her

elllen rogers

Posted at 6:14 PM on July 30, 2010

wll you date me this is her daughter

Bailey

Posted at 8:05 PM on August 12, 2010

Hey Justin ur awesome but I thought u were single. I kinda like every other girl have a huge crush on u but not for your fame your smart, funny,and sweet. All I want to do is meet u.

Katarina

Posted at 3:06 AM on March 28, 2010

THIS IS ME!! watch out everybody i luv justin bieber and no one can take him away from me!!!

Katarina

Posted at 3:07 AM on March 28, 2010

u wish katar!

Eb Bieber

Posted at 12:25 AM on March 25, 2010

*ANYTHING

Chelsey

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 24, 2010

calm down guy’s, he’s just a
guy..& there just friend’s can you
leave him alone for once ?
i think he’d appreciate it if you guy’s
would let him relax once in a while !
honestly, let him hang out with his friend’s once
in a while, just cause he has his arm around this
girl, doesn’t mean there dating, they could be just
really close friend’s. (: hahaha, heey Justin..
your my hero & my inspiration.

Kristin

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 24, 2010

I am 15 and i lovvvve Justin Bieber HE IS AWASOME AND IM NOT KIDDING EATHER!!!!!!!