Exclusive! Cindy Crawford: 'Wizards of Waverly' Place Made Me Famous With My Kids'

Wed, March 24, 2010 8:00am EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Courtesy of ABC

Cindy is an internationally known former supermodel but that’s not what makes her famous to her two kids!

Cindy Crawford has graced the cover of every magazine but to the kids at her children’s school she’s just that lady who appeared on Disney’s the Wizards of Waverly Place. When we ran into Cindy at the NYC DIFFA gala dinner that she and her husband Rande Gerber were hosting Mar. 22 she confessed to HollywoodLife.com her kids Presley, 10, and Kaia, 9 think of her as just “mom.” “At my kids school I’m Presley and Kaia’s mom.” So if being a supermodel doesn’t make her cool than what does? “I did do Wizards of Waverly Place and now all of a sudden all the kids [at their school] knew who I was.”

Cindy appeared on the Disney series in Feb. of 2009 for a special Fashion Week episode. On the episode Alex (Selena Gomez) gets in trouble for ruining a one-of-a-kind dress and then Alex uses her magical powers to bring a poster of Cindy to life! I would think my mom was cool too!

So how does Cindy teach her kids to stay so grounded? “They watch how I behave,” she said. “I’m from the Midwest so they watch how I treat other people.”

– Chloe Melas

david b conway

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 9, 2010

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david b conway , and my comments to saving wizards of waverly place tv just for the last season 5 , and i love have a lot of support just for the last season 5 of wizards of waverly place tv series and please and help the tv series just for season 5 , love david b comnway

david b conway

Posted at 12:22 AM on October 27, 2010

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david b conway, and my short comments is that just help me to save wizards of waverly place just for season 5 , love david b conway

david b conway

Posted at 2:32 AM on October 12, 2010

dear hollywood life web site im just give up on the tv series i am allso give up on selena gomez she is not worth it just for i just do,nt like her any more selena gomez is going to be a slut just her future , love david b conway

david b conway

Posted at 2:15 PM on October 5, 2010

DEAR HOLLYWOOD LIFE WEB SITE ,HI MY NAME IS DAVID B CONWAY AND JUST WITH ALL OF MY EMAILS I HAVE HERE I GOING TO ASK TO DISCARED THEM AND TO ASK A POPALR DEMAND JUST FOR WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE JUST TO BE SAVED FOR SEASON 5 AND I AM ASKING ALL PEPOLE TO HELP TO AND SAVED THAT SHOW JUST BEFORE ITS TO LATE AND TO TELL YOU IM STILL HAVING A SOME VIRUS PROBLEMS JUST MY NET BOOK LAPTOP AND HELP ALEX RUSSO JUST TO GO HOME JUST WITH HER PARREST AT WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE COME ON PEPOLE , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

sue

Posted at 8:53 PM on April 12, 2010

The Bimbo has returned

Mary

Posted at 8:52 PM on April 12, 2010

her dress is too short. She just can’t face the fact that she is 44 years old.

Grow up Crawford!!

Bob

Posted at 5:50 PM on April 7, 2010

Why does she not retire. There are such young beautiful women like Hilary Rhoda and Kim Kardasian. CC is so overrated. She is a Has Been.