Justin Bieber Doesn’t Want To Work With Mariah Carey!

Tue, March 23, 2010 1:33pm EDT by 66 Comments

032310_justin_mariah_544

When you’re as successful as the Biebster you can afford to be picky, right? But dissing Mariah Carey is NOT something you want to do, Justin!

Justin Bieber’s got game – there’s no denying it. But has fame gone to the 16-year-old tween sensation’s head? He’s definitely picking a battle with the wrong person – none other than la diva herself – Ms. Mariah Carey!

Although the young singer will be collaborating with British chanteuse Corinne Bailey Rae, he knocks any chance of working with Mariah, 39. “I don’t love her new music, it’s not the same [as her old stuff],” the Canadian singer told UK paper The Sun. “It’s like Michael Jordan coming back out to play in the NBA. She is past her best.”

Ouch, Justin! You better be ready to face the wrath of both Mariah AND her hubby Nick Cannon for that one!

Although Justin may be selective when it comes to his musical collaborators, he wants the world to know that he’s just a normal kid at heart, and there’s nothing ‘diva-esque’ about him!. “I’m just a regular 16 year-old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls. I have to do my homework, which is a chore,” he said.

Justin may even consider going to college! “I don’t want to limit my options, you never know how things are going to turn out.”

Although we think Justin sounds wise beyond his years, it is NOT a good move to diss your elders, Biebs. Just an FYI.

Got Bieber Fever? Keep Reading!

1. Ke$ha Says She Wanted to Push Justin Bieber Around in a Baby Carriage, Huh?
  2. Hey Justin Bieber Fans, Do You Want to Be His New Girlfriend?
  3. Can You Believe Justin Bieber’s Rainbow Bright Sneakers?
  4. Our Hero! Justin Bieber Saves His #1 Fan From Huge Mob Scene!
  1. MAJOR OMG TIME, BFFs! Justin Bieber Is Going On Tour! Are You Going To See Him Live?!?
  2. Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston — We LOVE Your ‘Eenie Meenie’ Masterpiece!

Mac

Posted at 9:49 PM on August 7, 2013

excpet he did end up collabing with her on Under the Mistletoe

Sarah Young

Posted at 7:54 PM on November 4, 2010

Add me on facebook (Sarah Sam Young) im dirty come find me and add me so i can show u dirty stuff

Sarah Young

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 4, 2010

I want you inside me cause i cant stop thinking about you and im such a loser and i cant help but be soo desperate and ugly soc ome and get me im desperate

Sarah Young

Posted at 7:50 PM on November 4, 2010

I am such a big fatty slut and i love farting and pooping on peoples head i live in australia and i want you baby i want you nand im a dirty wh ore so come and get me

me

Posted at 6:07 PM on April 10, 2010

he didnt say anything bad. its the truth!

Ard

Posted at 9:00 AM on April 5, 2010

Make ur songs #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Make 18 #1 songs like MC. You are then entitled to say something offensive to Mariah. And I don’t think you can do that!!!

stephanie

Posted at 8:28 PM on March 28, 2010

well he better be going to college because with his little undeveloped voice his career will be over in no time! ugh! who does this kid think he is bad mouthing mariah! are u serious! she will always be on top! go back to kindergarden bieber!

Miss787

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 27, 2010

I’ve never in my life listened to one of this little guy’s songs but I know about him because of the media and all those “he looks like a lesbian” jokes… which I laugh at btw…but I’ve listen to MC music and nobody has nothing on her… like her or not girl can sing. I would suggest he keep that jealous attitude to himself cuz last bitch that made similar comments about MC’s talent was Macy Grey… and where is she now? Xactly.

vanessa

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 26, 2010

kevin are you a girl otr a boy

kevin

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 26, 2010

hmm..EXCUSE ME BEAVER,, i mean BEIBER…(sorry but i don’t know who the hell you are)…are you out of your mind???? AS IF MARIAH WANTS TO WORK WITH TALENTLESS ROSE TO STARDOM LIKE YOU..DUH…BITCH!!!!!!

Barbs

Posted at 2:36 AM on March 26, 2010

I think he is right about saying that Mariah Carey’s new music isn’t good. But I think he could have said it a different way because the media always makes it seem like a big deal.

priscilla morales

Posted at 3:20 PM on March 25, 2010

LIL GUY BETTER BE CAREFUL HE DON’T TURN OUT LIKE VANILLA ICE> AND LOSE HIS VOICE AND CAREER!!! HIS MAN VOICE IS COMING>>>LMAO(PURITYS ON IT’S WAY)

priscilla morales

Posted at 3:17 PM on March 25, 2010

since he’s a teenager i’ll be nice to the lil justin timberlake. OH WAIT JUSTIN WAS WAY BETTER! Mariah carey will always be #1.I give him one thing she can do better with her tracks. But baby she can hit notes that u never even read. If u had her on a track his ass would hurt so much from the sales going up the sucker!!!! everything she touchs turn to GOLD!!! thats why she a DIVA!!!

kevin

Posted at 10:00 AM on March 26, 2010

love it…^_^.

SimpleSusie

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 25, 2010

Justin Bieber seems to be a talented young fellow and I hope he enjoys a good, long career, but Hollywood Life is right: dissing your elders is NEVER a good idea, no matter if it is true or not. Regardless of whether you agree with him or not, she has been around for quite awhile and deserves more respect. He should learn to filter his comments

Nicole

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 25, 2010

Atleast he’s telling the truth. I do love Mariah Carey, i used to. i love all her old songs, but Obsessed and all her new song are like wack. Sorry to say that but i love her old music not her new ones. I like we belong together and stuff.

getbacktowork

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 25, 2010

she’ll be back.

LMFAO

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 25, 2010

Woah. I love Justin Bieber, but saying that Mariah Carey is “past her best” is wrong and a little offensive. He has ALOT to learn about the music industry and to diss somene who has been in it for 20+ years and has had a roller-coaster career, is completely arrogant. She knows what its like to beon top and at rock bottom. I love him but that just shows how naive he is. But he’s ateenager so a comment like that is expected. Kids say dumb stuff. Mariah Carey is awesome and maybe her music isn’t selling as much as it used to, but she still has her voice and is an amazing performer. I love them both, but he really needs to keep things ti himself.

No to Justin

Posted at 7:29 AM on March 25, 2010

Justin is just famous for his lame voice. Hahahaha but Mariah here is so much different!

Kaileen

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 24, 2010

People need to get over it. It isn’t that big of a deal, what is everyone supposed to like Mariah Carey? Its just a opinion and people are entitled to their own right?

jaz

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 24, 2010

she is past her prime. it’s true

getbacktowork

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 24, 2010

i’m not a fan of hers, but i would never count her out. she’s as hard working as they come, and she’ll be around for a long time. it’s too soon to say she’ll never match what she did before. she is a hard working talent.

kary

Posted at 7:01 PM on March 24, 2010

yesss iht ihss she looks old her selff ndd diss nikka justiin madd kute lolss
well mariah yur szooo yesterdae huns..=]

Benjamin

Posted at 8:39 PM on March 24, 2010

Plenty of people have counted Mariah out, and it is such a shame that this 16 year old dweeb who probably knows nothing about Mariah’s abilities is leading this intolerable discussion. When MC released Glitter everyone said her career was done. Fastward to 2005 and she dropped the top selling album of the year as well as charting 2 more # 1 singles with one of them becoming the top single of the decade. In 2008 she raked in her 18th #1 single pulling her past Elvis freaking Presley as the single solo artist to have the most #1s…Okay. Mariah has said that she isn’t out to break records but she continues to. Everyone knows Mariah can sell albums, she sold close to 200 million record. Duh. But Mariah just wants to make music that makes her happy and if that music is different to her previous work, I think most people can understand the difference, especially if you are a fan. But to outright diss Mariah is crazy. Artists want to work with her..This kid needs to get shutdown…PRONTO…You can’t keep a DIVA down….

Kaileen

Posted at 9:36 PM on March 24, 2010

He didnt Really diss her, just stating his opinion.

getbacktowork

Posted at 1:27 PM on March 25, 2010

to all you people that say he didn’t diss her, are you on crack? did you not read the article? he did NOT just say he didn’t like her- that would’ve been fine and tolerable. i’m not even a “fan” of her! what he said she was past her prime and had already put out her best stuff. that’s different. if you don’t understand that, i sure as sh!t can’t explain it to you- it’s simple human language. he said she’s already hit her peak. read, people, please. that is a disrespectful ignorant comment. but, i guess a teenager would never get that. jfc…

getbacktowork

Posted at 1:29 PM on March 25, 2010

thank you. you have the facts, not that these tweeny fans can comprehend them or longevity and being a star for more than 15 minutes.

Alex

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 24, 2010

Good for him! I don’t like her either. She’s waaaay past her prime. i mean one of her music vids was free on iTunes and it was horrible! I mean I was seriously thinking WTF? the whole time. I couldn’t even finish it.

getbacktowork

Posted at 5:28 PM on March 24, 2010

let me guess, you’re a teenager? if you know anything about mariah, you would never say she’s put her best stuff out. she’ll be around for as long as she wants, and will have many more albums, which is yet to be seen about tweeny bieb. chances are, his little rendez vous is done in less than 2 years.

Michael Mendoza

Posted at 1:37 PM on March 24, 2010

What needs to happen to shut down this talented fella is for the people in the music buisness to stand up and express their dissappointment.Starting with Usher whom Iam assuming is close to mariah dropped this kid.Apparently Justin has no respect for anyone and that these comments will somehow promote his career.As I suspected the mother isresponsible for jumpstarting his career.And justins behavior is a product of his upbringing.Every musician in the music industry should send a strong message to Justin by refusing to work with him.Anyone who Loves Mariah must send a clear message that he is consistantly crossing the line.When I first watched his video and his borrowed Image of rapper in the making sent up red flags immediately and confirms this decernment by making inappropriate comments as a witty sense of humor doesnt pass for any mature person that can read between the lines.I guess that in the past those few rappers who leaned on dissing females in their music is continuing to grow.Justin,you have skills vocally that were a Gift to you.Rap music doesnt have to be twisted to appeal to folks unless you plan to target immature girls who have no idea of what music is all about.Isuggest you really blow us away by focusing on producing material that puts a smile on Gods face and His most prized creation PEOPLE! And develope a legacy of Devine uniqeness Love Your older brother in spirit Michael p.s. keep your hands away from your private parts!

enoughalready