Do you think Tiger’s interview on ESPN was heartfelt or rehearsed?
Tiger Woods reiterated his guilt and shame on March 21 during his first press interview since news of his sex scandal broke last Thanksgiving (his initial press conference and ensuing apology occurred Feb. 19). But Los Angeles-based image expert Michael Sands tells HollywoodLife.com the golfer was guarded, practiced and has the media wrapped around his finger.
“Tiger was very rehearsed in his stand up one-on-one ‘in your face’ interviews. To me, this was very empty,” Sands explains of Tiger’s one-on-one with ESPN’s Tom Rinaldi. “We all should ask ourselves, ‘When is Tiger going to come CLEAN?’ I think the answer is NEVER — Tiger has a captive audience waiting with baited breath. The media thinks of these days he will tell all.”
During his brief heart-to-heart, the 34-year-old golf pro apologized once again to those he had hurt as result by straying from wife Elin Nordegren, 30. Despite the negative press surrounding the golfer’s sex scandal, Sands doesn’t think Tiger’s image will be damaged in the long run.
“I think this makes Tiger a superstar,” Sands says, adding, “He can actually eventually help a lot of people because his illness is no different than Bill Clinton‘s or Jesse James.’”
Tiger will make his much-anticipated return to golf at the 2010 Master’s tournament April 5-11.
Read More On the Sex Crazed Tiger and His Mistresses:
- Tiger Woods & Charlie Sheen Announce They Are Going Back to Work!
- Elin Nordegren’s Biggest Problem – The Porn Stars!
- Elin, You’re So Much Prettier Than Any of Tiger’s Mistresses!
- Tiger Woods’ Mistresses Jamie & Jamiee Want Apologies! Should He Say ‘Sorry?’
- SHOCKING MISTRESS CLAIM! Tiger Woods Was Possessive and Jealous…Even With Them!
- TIGER SHOCKER! Tiger Mistress Jamie Jungers – I Wanted A Threesome With Elin!