Sandra clearly treated Jesse’s kids just like her own, and even took them toy shopping.
Sandra Bullock has been totally MIA since the news of the alleged affair between Jesse James, 40, and Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, 32, broke — but we’ve learned that less than two weeks ago and just days before the scandal erupted, the Academy Award winner was all smiles when she was seen taking Jesse’s kids to the local toy store, Knock Knock, on March 10 in Seal Beach, Calif., and seemingly none the wiser!
Sandra, 45, and Jesse’s kids — Jesse Jr., Chandler, and Sunny — has been there multiple times with Jesse’s children, and is always in good spirits and very playful with the kids. The store is filled with beautiful costumes and trinkets, so we can only imagine how much fun Sandra and 6-year-old Sunny had playing dress up. The James family resides just steps away from Knock Knock.
Nestled in a small beach community, the entire town is very guarded when it came to the James family, as we discovered when we asked around about Jesse and Sandra. “I haven’t seen Sandra around since the incident, and [Jesse] has totally kept to himself,” Jesse’s neighbor tells HollywoodLife.com. “This is a tight knit community and we are all friends with him.”
— Allison McNamara
Keep Reading For More on the Upsetting Jesse James Cheating Scandal:
- Hey BFFs — What A Burn! Watch Sandra Bullock Gush Over Jesse James!
- Shock! Sandra Bullock Moves Out! Is Her Marriage Over?
- Does Jesse James Have a Type … Tattooed? And Is Ink-Free Sandra The Odd Woman Out?
- EXCLUSIVE! The Day After The Oscars, Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress Complained About A Lack Of Sex
- Sandra Bullock Heartbroken! Will She Still Fight For Jesse James To Win Custody Of His Little Girl?
- Jesse James Made Shocking Accusations of Violence Against His Ex-Wife!