Michelle Obama isn’t just a great first lady — she seems like a REALLY fun mom, too!
Mrs. O treated a group of 20 to the Broadway show “Memphis” on Sunday in New York City. A source tells HollywoodLife.com that she brought ”her mother [Marian Shields Robinson], the two girls [Sasha and Malia Obama] and about 15 other people.” That sounds like a really fun trip to the City!
The source dished, “The audience gave Michelle Obama a standing ovation as she entered the theatre. Everyone was cheering for her — both when she entered at the beginning of the show and again when she came in after intermission!”
During intermission, Michelle stopped to talk to David Bryan, from the band Bon Jovi, who co-wrote the music and lyrics for the musical. And, by the end, “Michelle and the girls were dancing in the aisle! They were clapping their hands over their heads and having the best time!”
Then, of course, the whole crew was escorted out by the secret service as the actors took their bows!
Read More on the First Lady!
- Reese Witherspoon Power Lunches with BFFs Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton!
- Michelle Obama, You’re Looking Sassy and Classy Yet Again!
- Michelle Obama, You’re Such A Recessionista Re-wearing Your Jason Wu Dress!
- Oh No, Michelle Obama! It’s Your First Wardrobe Malfunction!
- EXCLUSIVE! Heidi Klum Says: I Want Michelle Obama On ‘Project Runway!’