I Can't Wait To See Justin Bieber On 'The View'! TODAY!

Mon, March 22, 2010 7:15am EDT by 108 Comments

021610_justin_bieber_544_94462837

Brace yourselves — I’m going to be in the same room as Justin Bieber!

I bet you’re totally jealous right now! I’m going to see the adorable talented Justin Bieber today when he performs on The View. I’m going with our Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller and we’re planning our attack on how we’re going to get up close to the Biebs. We can’t wait to see his interaction with the round table ladies! I can guarantee tweens will be lined up and down the block in front of the ABC studios. We will make sure to bring you all of the behind the scenes info as soon as we’ve completed Bieber mania! Make sure to join us after the show at 4:00 pm EST for a live chat where you can ask Bonnie and I questions about JB!

– Chloe Melas

Read More on Your Favorite Teen Heartthrob!

1. Ke$ha Says She Wanted to Push Justin Bieber Around in a Baby Carriage, Huh?
  2. Hey Justin Bieber Fans, Do You Want to Be His New Girlfriend?
  3. Can You Believe Justin Bieber’s Rainbow Bright Sneakers?
  4. Our Hero!  Justin Bieber Saves His #1 Fan From Huge Mob Scene!
  1. MAJOR OMG TIME, BFFs! Justin Bieber Is Going On Tour! Are You Going To See Him Live?!?
  2. Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston — We LOVE Your ‘Eenie Meenie’ Masterpiece!

annika

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 22, 2010

omg justin bieber is so cute!!!!!!

kirstin

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 22, 2010

hi am kirstin iam an hugh fan of justin bieber i love song never let you go and over boad my favite song is baby i can’t wait to see him on the the visti

kirstin

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 22, 2010

hi am kirstin i love justin bieber i am an hugh fan of him
my favite song is baby i can’t wait to see justin on the view i love all his song’s he is so cute

michaela

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 22, 2010

Justin you are adorable, and you are a great singer! i love singing your songs! i love singing in fact its my dream to sing and entertain but if anything were to happen i would rather it happen naturally of course! You should come to Georgia! it would be awlsome if you came to macon Georgie or Atlanta but I would love to see you live and possibly meet you! I have a dream of seeing you live! my heart leads me to music and you seem to have a passion for it obviously lol! but keep on entertaining justin, your great at it! ;)

amy

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 22, 2010

OMG justin bieber is the best most hottest guy ever! You should see my bed room 3 1/2 walls covered with his posters plus the ceiling. I am amy eral and i am 13 yrs. old. I have a bieber binder(scrap book) for him. I have memorized all him lyrics billons of times. Every time i see u i cry i just want to see ur concert so badly PLEASE COME TO DENVER i would buy all the tickets in the stadium if i could see u.

brittany

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 22, 2010

i love you and i just saw the video of the three year old crying over you and the phone rang and she said it might be justin bieber and in the back room of the stage were you are at the show and the person that was talking about the little gril crying over you nd in the back stage his phone rings and he picks it up and gave it to cody and she found out that it was you on the phone and you walk in the room when you where still on the phone with her and she told you that she loves you and you go really bui thought it was funny

Daliaa

Posted at 6:34 PM on March 22, 2010

babyy iloveuu.. i wanna see u bbut i from mexico! but iloveuuu with all my hearth!:)<3

Kaitie. C

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 22, 2010

IM inlove with justin bieber, i am a true fan/belieber, and i would do anything for justin, he is completely, and incredibly amazing, his smile, his eyes, the way he flips his hair, his amazing personality, the way he cares about his fans, so much, more then any other celeb i know, he tweets us, and trys to stay in contact with us everyday. & little 3year old cody as an example, he didnt have to hang out with her for a whole day, he did it because he cares about his fans. justin is so down to earth, id do anything in the world to meet him or date him, or even have the tiniest chance with him, he is so phanominal and talented, everything about him is amazing, he is a dream guy. i love justin soo much, as a fan, and as a normal teenage girl.

I Love You So Much Justin, words can not completely describe how i feel for you. im from around stratford aswell :) so proud to be canadian. i hope to meet you or see you live one day, stay yourself justin, dont change anything. your amazing.

~Thanks <3 love u.
Kaitie. xox

ariane

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 22, 2010

I love Justin Drew Bieber!!!

Sophia

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 22, 2010

omg i am a big big fan of yours <3 your also cute and your sweet

Taylor

Posted at 6:16 PM on March 22, 2010

hey justin! i love you! will you come to tupelo mississippi plzz

yariiZ ! ! !

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 22, 2010

[i]de kkhE tthE bezz peciiOzhO JUSTIN
jiji[i]
bOenO baeth
I LOVE YOU …

justinhottie

Posted at 5:49 PM on March 22, 2010

dear justin bieber

u r a great singer!!!!!! and i really love u and your new song “baby” lol

peace :-)

kimberly

Posted at 5:48 PM on March 22, 2010

justin bieber is soo hot and im your biggest fan please call me at 936-298-2404 i really want to talk to you lol i love your music and your voice.

sophie davey

Posted at 5:56 PM on March 22, 2010

you shouldnt put your number on this!

kimberly

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 22, 2010

who is this

Kristie

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 22, 2010

wow I missed him :p to bad but I <33 him

Sussi

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 22, 2010

OHH JUSTIN PLEASE CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIENDS.
I LOVE YOU
PLEASE CALL ME 073-8299573

janeth

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 22, 2010

Justin Bieber have to come to Mexico, Monterrey, NL please justin has a concert tour in mexico pliss

mary sanchez castro

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 22, 2010

por favor vengan a México Colima es el mejor cantante de todos los tiempos por favor yo no hablo castellano y por eso estoy tomando clases particulares y quiero conocerlo por favor Justin Bieber ven a Colima México!

sydney

Posted at 4:59 PM on March 22, 2010

i am a huge fan of justin bieber and i am currentally upsesed with his new song SMILE. i also cant wait for his new album to come out ( tomorrow march 23rd) and on august 21st i am going to see him in toronto at the air canada center. cant wait hopfully he will atograph a poster for me. i love you so much justin bieber ahah i am a bieliber! xoxoxo forever <3

Kristin

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 22, 2010

It’s U Smile, and i know it’s an amazing song(:

vannessa

Posted at 4:28 PM on March 22, 2010

OMG I ♥ jb

Justin Bieber lover 1

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 22, 2010

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO your my idol justin

Justin lover 1

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 22, 2010

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER !!!! <3 <3 <3

sara

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 22, 2010

hi my name is sara alsubihi and i am 16 years old same like justin bieber and i love hime and i am his fan and i love he’s music and my favraite is baby and i live in canada and can i come too to Abc becaues i like he’s music so yah and i well love to come so yah

sara

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 22, 2010

i love u justin bieber u are my favraite boy i love u so much

justinaaXD

Posted at 3:46 PM on March 22, 2010

forever in my dreams
forever in my dreams
forever in my dreams
i love you ; ]

lianna

Posted at 3:46 PM on March 22, 2010

he’s so talented, love this kid. he’s amazing live too!

justinaaXD