We Were Five Feet From Justin Bieber at 'The View' And We Want To Tell You ALL About It!

Mon, March 22, 2010 5:02pm EDT by 10 Comments

SplashNews.com

SplashNews.com

If you want to know all things Bieber then you must watch our video!

Who has Bieber fever? We do! Justin Bieber preformed on ABC’s The View Mar. 22 and HollywoodLife.com was there to catch all of the on camera and off camera moments. Not only does Justin have a great sense of style we can personally tell you he has amazing hair and perfect skin! He was quite the ladies man while hitting on Barbara Walters and saying his new album My World 2.0 which hits stores Mar. 23 is all about girls! We loved Justin’s preformance and to make this Bieber mania even better he’ll be on The View again tomorrow! Watch our video to find out all things JB!

Loading video...

Shinade

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 24, 2010

Hey Justin! I would love to meet you! And win that date! You have an amazing voice! I love your music everytime I listen to your music I get this calm felling and get the butterflies in my belly!:) you rock and always thinking of others! Please pick me! Haha you rock!

crystal c

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 23, 2010

hi crystal love want go out ondate youjustinbieber

crystal c

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 23, 2010

look love

crystal c

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 23, 2010

youcute

crystal c

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 23, 2010

sohotand

crystal c

Posted at 6:57 PM on March 23, 2010

loveyou

Sirin

Posted at 4:50 AM on March 23, 2010

Hi Justin, I would like to go out with you but the chances are not so great but I would like to even make something out of it but if I won the date, I would not flip out like most would. I would preferably like to take it quietly but in a funny way

Love Sirin :D and i live in denmark i;?

Anyway I LOVE YOUR MUSIC :D

Lidia

Posted at 12:25 AM on March 23, 2010

ahhh i love justin <3

Eb Bieber

Posted at 8:29 PM on March 22, 2010

how wud u kno biatcchhhh

amy

Posted at 7:38 PM on March 22, 2010

amazing more than anyone in the world he is the best thing that ever happened to this earth