Who do you think has the best shot of winning Dancing With the Stars this season?
Although season 10 of Dancing With The Stars doesn’t even officially debut until tonight, March 22, former contestant Gilles Marini is already certain he knows who’s going to win the whole competition: his former partner, Cheryl Burke!
OK, so maybe Gilles is a little biased….
“Cheryl [will win it all]! Oops – yes, I know she’s not the person who can win, so I guess [Chad] Ochocinco, because he dances with Cheryl. I love Cheryl!” the 34-year-old Frenchman told HollywoodLife.com at the Night at Sardi’s fundraiser in Beverly Hills, Calif. March 18.
We love Gilles’ loyalty to his former partner! The Sex And The City: The Movie star also had a few words of wisdom for Season 10’s DWTS competitors, like Pamela Anderson, Shannen Doherty and Jake Pavelka. “Just dedicate yourself, be passionate, don’t have any agenda, and respect the people who are watching.”
Gilles also revealed that he has heard Kate Gosselin just might be a diva on-set, but declined to divulge any dirty details.
Who do you think will win Dancing With the Stars this season?
— Allison McNamara
- WATCH THIS! Aiden Turner: Kate Gosselin is My Biggest Competition on DWTS!
- Nancy O’Dell Doesn’t Hate Bill Bush – And Won’t Be Hosting DWTS!
- Erin Andrews Dating DWTS partner Maksim?
- Pamela Anderson Joined DWTS for One Reason: To Stay Out Harm’s Way!
- Aww! Kate Gosselin – Your Kids Are Falling in Love With Tony – Your Dancing Partner!