It sounds like Elin needed some time to cool off!
Furious with Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren allegedly took their children away to North Palm Beach, Fla., for the weekend to get away from her cheating husband, RadarOnline.com is reporting. A source says that Elin, the kids (Sam, 2, and Charlie, 1) and a nanny stayed on their yacht from Friday, March 19, to Sunday, March 21. “Elin wanted and needed to get away,” a source close to the couple says. And according to a new report from the Associated Press, an interview with Tiger woods will be airing tonight on ESPN!
A one-on-one interview with Tiger will air “sometime after 7 p.m.” EST, according to the Associated Press. The interview, conducted by ESPN reporter Tom Rinaldi, was supposed to be kept secret, but now someone has leaked the news — and we’ll all be watching!
For More on the Tiger Cheating Scandal & Mistresses:
- Tiger Woods & Charlie Sheen Announce They Are Going Back to Work!
- Elin Nordegren’s Biggest Problem – The Porn Stars!
- Elin, You’re So Much Prettier Than Any of Tiger’s Mistresses!
- Tiger Woods’ Mistresses Jamie & Jamiee Want Apologies! Should He Say ‘Sorry?’
- SHOCKING MISTRESS CLAIM! Tiger Woods Was Possessive and Jealous…Even With Them!
- TIGER SHOCKER! Tiger Mistress Jamie Jungers – I Wanted A Threesome With Elin!