Jesse’s developing a track record for messy marriages.
Jesse James claimed his marriage to now ex-wife Janine Lindemulder had a violent side to it, according to legal documents obtained by TMZ. During their divorce proceedings, Jesse filed declarations that detailed his wife’s outrageous behavior.
Jesse stated that Janine punched him, swung a steel bone sculpture at him, punched him again in the eye for parking in her space, hit him in the head with a flowerpot, tried to run him over with her car and even threw a cell phone at him.
He did admit to grabbing Janine by the hair one time when she was pregnant, but he claimed it was only to get her under control after she went ballistic and started hitting him and chasing him around the bedroom.
Get More on the Jesse James cheating scandal:
- Hey BFFs — What A Burn! Watch Sandra Bullock Gush Over Jesse James!
- Shock! Sandra Bullock Moves Out! Is Her Marriage Over?
- Does Jesse James Have a Type … Tattooed? And Is Ink-Free Sandra The Odd Woman Out?
- EXCLUSIVE! The Day After The Oscars, Jesse James’ Alleged Mistress Complained About A Lack Of Sex
- Sandra Bullock Heartbroken! Will She Still Fight For Jesse James To Win Custody Of His Little Girl?