EXCLUSIVE! We Know Who Wasn't Invited To Bethenny Frankel's Wedding!

Fri, March 19, 2010 10:04am EDT by 10 Comments
031910_frankel_gilbert3

Is it possible that Ramona Singer is the only housewife attending Bethenny’s wedding?

We got the scoop first! Ramona Singer of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York City might be the only one out of the Housewife group that’s going to Bethenny Frankel‘s wedding! “I know Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon and Countess LuAnn de Lesseps are not going,” new Housewife Jennifer Gilbert told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the Red Carpet Launch of Pampers With Dry Max Event on March 18 in New York. “I know Ramona is going, but I don’t know if anyone else is going.”

For the Housewives being such an exclusive group, Bethenny sure has made it even more limited. She didn’t invite one of her co-stars, Jen. “I’m not going. I wasn’t invited. I wouldn’t have expected to be invited. Bethenny and I, she seems nice, but we aren’t really friends,” said Jen.

“Shockingly as a party planner, as a wedding planner, you think I’d get the call. But no,” Jen continued. “I thought it was a little weird [that she didn't ask me for advice]. But if she does want advice. I’d be happy to give it.”

When asked if she knew any of the wedding details, Jen said, “I don’t know a lot actually. She’s got some resources available to her so she’s probably interviewing people. But, I think it’s at the Four Seasons Hotel. The only space I know is the ballroom downstairs. It’s relatively small, so it must be a pretty small wedding.”

Bethenny’s wedding to fiance Jason Hoppy is happening in “days, not weeks” and it’s going to be “a beautiful, classic New York wedding, very sophisticated, understated … with great food and great dancing,” Bethenny told us at the premiere of The Bounty Hunter in NYC on Mar. 16.

- Lindsey DiMattina

reformas

Posted at 9:51 AM on May 25, 2012

Usually I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.

Vallegal

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 29, 2010

Okay… here it is… Bethenny was cool last season when she was BROKE!!! This season, something has clearly gone wrong – hmmmm lemme see… she got paid and went buck wild! Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about “sistas doing it for themselves” but to totally change?, I don’t think so. Bethenny was the smart mouth underdog last season, but this year, she has brought the big guns to match her skinny girl cocktail drinking, botox needing, wrinkled skin having self! I want this high falooting Bethenny gone AND take Ramona’s crazy ass with ya!

Roslyn G

Posted at 9:18 PM on March 28, 2010

I agree with Bebe, Jill, Countless and Kelly are a mess. they are not enjoyable to watch they are all so phoney. I love Bethenny she is the only one that is real. Why would she want to invite such nasty women to her wedding. I wish her and Jason the best, she deserves to be happy. If she leaves the show, I will stop watching.

Bebe

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 22, 2010

Bethenny did not grow up with nor go to school with any of the Frenzied Housewives so why would they be invited to her wedding. Especially in light of the fact that three of them have been real high school mean girls to her. Only Ramona and Alex have been kind to her on air. It is true, the Countless lost a husband and grew some big balls. What a nightmare she is (read your book). Jill has become totally out of control and Kelly is the same ditz she always was. When will she learn to form one sensible sentence?

Kathleen -

Posted at 1:48 PM on March 22, 2010

I wish people would quit calling LuAnn the Countess. She is divorced from her husband and therefore is no longer a countess. She is so stuck up and needs to get over it.

Barbara

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 22, 2010

the wedding is at Four Seasons Restaurant…not the hotel. big difference. Four Seasons Restaurant is much more elegant.

getbacktowork

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 19, 2010

i liked bfrank for a brief moment, but now i think it was all about hating kellyb. now, i really don’t like bfrank. it’s like she was a nobody and insecure, and now she has “found her way” and thinks she is all that and a bag of chips and thinks everyone else is just jealous. she needs to get over herself and stop being so self-absorbed. also, i’m sick of that smug mug and her cheezy pose that she does and her body conscious clothes. i mean, yah, her body is good, but it’s boring and totally unsexy b/c she shows it all all the time in the same styles… yawn. if i see her in another tight maternity tank dress on the red carpet, i’ll puke. it says a lot if jill isn’t attending her wedding.

mimi

Posted at 12:40 PM on March 19, 2010

well there is nothing to say about that is there?????mimi

lindsey

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 19, 2010

bethenny should get off her high horse. jen and the other girls are so nice!

casual reader

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 22, 2010

Lindsay, it is obvious you work for or are friends with jen. Not only has she NOT been on tv yet, your name is listed as an employee. Nice try but jen’s true colors will be exposed soon enough and people who don’t depend on her for income can give reivews