Do you think Jay and Conan should make nice?
Jay Leno reclaimed his spot on The Tonight Show desk from late night rival Conan O’Brien, and although the two still haven’t spoken, Jay says he’s still trying to put things right.
“As of now, I haven’t spoken with [Conan],” the 59-year-old told reporters at Chelsea Handler’s Belvedere-sponsored Chelsea, Chelsea, Bang, Bang book launch party in Beverly Hills March 17, adding, “I would if he were to come down, sure.”
Rumors have swirled Conan will be getting a new late night talk show on Fox, and Jay is on board with that idea. “The more people in the game, the better it is. I don’t want to be up against Seinfeld reruns all the time,” he joked.
Want to know the one thing this talk show legend is not prepared to do? Watch the video to find out!
Read more about Jay Leno:
- Hollywood Is Team Conan! And So Is HollywoodLife.com!!
- NBC’s Shocking Decision! Reports Say Jay Leno Pushes Out Conan O’Brien & Takes Back ‘The Tonight Show!’
- Leno VS Conan — It’s A Late Night War Of Words! Who Do You Think Is Winning?
- Conan Throws Down the Gauntlet: If You Move Me to 12:05, I’m Outta Here!
- Jay Leno, Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Fallon — You Made Great Comedy Last Night Out of NBC’s Errors!