EXCLUSIVE! Is DWTS Contestant Erin Andrews Dating Her Partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy?

Thu, March 18, 2010 1:50pm EDT by 10 Comments
SplashNews.com (2)

SplashNews.com (2)

Is Maksim finally moving on from Karina Smirnoff and on to a new Dancing With The Stars cast member?

It’s been over six months since Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff called off their nine-month long engagement – and it looks like the Dancing With the Stars dance pro is finally finding love again with a new cast mate: his partner, Erin Andrews!

When HollywoodLife.com asked the duo if they were dating at the opening of Hollywood nightclub Drai’s on March 17, Maksim, 30, coyly answered, “Maybe!”

We love it! And now that Karina, 32, has left the show (allegedly because of her ex!) – Maksim doesn’t even need to worry about things getting awkward on-set!

For her part, the 31-year-old ESPN reporter, who sadly rose to fame as the victim of a Peeping Tom scandal after a naked video was leaked onto the Internet, seems to utterly adore her sexy partner. “I think its funny when you are paired up with a really attractive guy. You turn into a fifteen year-old and don’t know what to do,” Erin told us, giggling, “he makes me nervous!”

Aw, so cute! And get this: Erin actually had her eye on Maksim long before they actually got paired up together for the ABC reality show! “[Maksim] is who I wanted to be with, he’s the best!” Maksim continued the love fest, gushing, “I lucked out with Erin, she is great at everything!” adding, “I try and channel all of her energy, sex appeal, and pizzazz.”

Sex appeal, eh? What about sexual chemistry? Because these two certainly have it!

1. WATCH THIS! Aiden Turner: Kate Gosselin is My Biggest Competition on DWTS!
  2. Nancy O’Dell Doesn’t Hate Bill Bush – And Won’t Be Hosting DWTS!
  3. Pamela Anderson Joined DWTS for One Reason: To Stay Out Harm’s Way!
  4. Aww! Kate Gosselin – Your Kids Are Falling in Love With Tony – Your Dancing Partner!

weight loss

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 3, 2012

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my web site so i came to go back the choose?.I am attempting to to find issues to enhance my web site!I suppose its adequate to make use of a few of your concepts!!

seo marketing experts

Posted at 12:27 AM on July 3, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am happy to express that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make certain to don?t forget this website and provides it a glance regularly.

dond

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 28, 2012

I have read several excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you place to create such a excellent informative website.

alexnds

Posted at 9:05 AM on May 30, 2011

This is a “showmance” in that bubble called DWTS. Working closely with someone for 3 months in a row, day after day, and the sexual chemistry that dance creates, creates the illusion that it’s all real. But once the “project” is over, the temporary atmosphere is over, and you get back to real life and not this bubble you’ve been living under and it’s over. She has a dominant personality and so does he. They have a power struggle and it would never work between them in real life. She is always gushing about how he does everything for her. She is needy, not strong and once her ego is satisfied and the show is over, she’ll forget all about him

Cyndi One

Posted at 3:15 PM on July 3, 2010

My thoughts are these two make a fantastic couple…yes there is obvious chemistry between them. What I truly like the most is the mutual respect for each other…In a relationship this is what is important,along with chemistry.
I hope they do end up with each other one day…I will not “say in a hurry” only gradually…When two people are so compatible and “sparks fly” it sometimes ends with just a lusty relationship…Erin need to have her privacy and not be in the eyes for gossip and nasty comments…Let both Erin and Maks do there own thing without the entire world watching them…I love those two!

Elllen

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 18, 2010

Maks has a new woman every week. What happen to Julianne? Maks was the reason for Julianne’s break up with her boyfriend.

getbacktowork

Posted at 3:16 PM on April 1, 2010

huh? i never heard that!

Caroline

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 18, 2010

The pic of Maks is from the movie premiere of “Did You Hear About The Morgans?”

As for Maks and Erin, I hope they do well on the show, they do look good together.

Bitchy Sandwich

Posted at 2:01 PM on March 18, 2010

Why is Maksim standing in front of several jars of mayonnaise? Am I crazy… is that not mayonnaise?

Anonymous

Posted at 2:09 PM on March 18, 2010

It’s mayonnaise. Weird, but he looks hot anyway.