Our Hero! Justin Bieber Saves His #1 Fan from Huge Mob Scene!

Thu, March 18, 2010 7:09pm EDT by 47 Comments
SplashNews.com (2)

SplashNews.com (2)

Don’t you love that Justin cares so much about his fans?

Justin Bieber doesn’t just have a pretty face and mean set of pipes – he’s got superhero abilities, too! Those skills were fully on display when the 16-year-old Canadian pop sensation rescued a frightened young girl from a crushing mob in London on March 17.

The Biebster was signing autographs for hundreds of adoring, screaming fans after leaving the UK’s BBC Radio One studios, where he was promoting his new album My World 2.0 (which will be released on March 23). After the crowd rushed the barriers to get a glimpse of their favorite singer, Justin realized tot was about to get trampled – and picked her up out of harms way. What a guy!

We loved you before, but you’re really our hero now, Justin!

Read More About Justin Bieber:

1. Can You Believe Justin Bieber’s Rainbow Bright Sneakers?
  2. MAJOR OMG TIME, BFFs! Justin Bieber Is Going On Tour! Are You Going To See Him Live?!?
  3. Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston — We LOVE Your ‘Eenie Meenie’ Masterpiece!

Cheyenne

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 25, 2012

Awe how sweet! I love him more than my pickles and French fries<3 thts pretty dang hard to beat! Lol
Hey Justin!

alma ortega rodarte

Posted at 9:39 PM on September 7, 2010

i love you justin!!!!!!! your soo freaken hot!!!!!!!!! dood like your a hero to that lil gurrl i wish yuu can be my hero!!!!!!!

brindy

Posted at 8:18 PM on May 15, 2010

justin bieber is cool and hot i think it was really sweet of saving that little girl from getting trampled Love you justin

jasilla

Posted at 12:45 AM on May 15, 2010

justin baby i love u so much.RIght now yo be honest ur’e my heart beat

NEVER MIND

Posted at 2:00 PM on May 13, 2010

LOL YOU GUYS MUST BE DREAMIN IF YOU THINK THAT HE IS GOING TO CALL YOU OR LIVE WITH YOU OR STOP BY, KEEP DREAMING LOL

ashley

Posted at 5:15 PM on May 8, 2010

call me at 7864540950 if u have any advice plzz it means the world too me by the way if this is jb i want to become friends with u thats all i want am only 11 i dont belive in getting merried not yet every day i go to youtube and c ur videos and i start to cry.i wounder who is as good as u noo onne only my dad n mom:/ thank u usher u da best love u for leting jb become famouse love uu all its the same one as
be4

ashley

Posted at 5:07 PM on May 8, 2010

i loveeee uuuuu urrr soo nice ur not onley her hero ur mines too i love uuu i want too become a singer like u one day but i dont know how too soo ya i love yaa :) ♥

anna pempek

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 27, 2010

I LOVE YEWWWW JUSTIN!!! MARRY ME!

ANAHI GOMEZ

Posted at 9:49 AM on April 23, 2010

COME BY I LIVE IN PATERSON NJ ON 199 MILL ST REMEMBER I AM 15 CALL 9734603725 I AM GOING TO BE 16 ON APRIL29 COME AND SEE ME PLEASE I AM A BIG FAN I WANT TO BE MORE THAN THAT PLEASE COM AND VISIT I WANT TO BE A SINGER LIKE U

gabby

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 5, 2010

i love u so much you are soooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee i love u bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANAHI GOMEZ

Posted at 9:43 AM on April 23, 2010

I LIVE IN PATERSON NJ I LIVE ON THE STREET 199 MILL STREET CALL 9734603725 I REALLY WANT TO SEEEEE U PLEASE STOP BY

anahi gomez

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 23, 2010

justin please cALL ME MY PHONE# 9734603725 DO U WANT TO GET MARRRY I AM 15 PLEASE CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I AM A BIG FAN I WANT TO BE MORE THAN THAT

Rosie Sandoval

Posted at 8:33 PM on April 16, 2010

i think that justin bieber is an amazing person. people may say that this kid is a joke but they’er looking at him tje wrong way. if you really thik about it he may be the nices singer there is and not stuck up like all the other singers and stars are. So don’t take it all out on justin. He is just on person,and he may be the best guy i have ever seen with kids. some goys are just to lupy to handle a kid.

Rosie Sandoval
December 31,1994 15 (date of birth)

Adelina

Posted at 10:52 AM on April 11, 2010

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER

lizzy beiber

Posted at 5:05 PM on April 6, 2010

he is so adorable
he is ahero
there is no way anyone
should not like him

personme

Posted at 8:44 PM on April 1, 2010

EB your mad selfish and inconsiderate. She’s a little girl.

Eb Bieber

Posted at 12:14 AM on March 25, 2010

WTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I AM HIS #1 FAN AND HE DIDNT SAVE ME SOOOOOO NOOOOO HE DIDNT SAVE HIS #1 FAN GET OVA IT TARDS

Chelsey

Posted at 8:39 PM on March 24, 2010

aweh , justin you saved
the most cutest girl in the history , of cutest girls ,
yet she comes 2nd from your sister Jazmyn . (:
haha . well justin , i’m a super big fan ..
& i’m from Vancouver ..
we are writing about our hero’s ..
i couldn’t chose one , but guess what ?!?!!?
now i do , it’s you , your my inspiration .

shany

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 24, 2010

justin!!!!
i love you!!!
I’m from Israel

scoot1239

Posted at 4:33 PM on June 22, 2010

O MY GOD JUSTIN BIEBER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE U JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!