Sandra Bullock Heartbroken! Will She Still Fight For Jesse James To Win Custody Of His Little Girl?

Wed, March 17, 2010 3:59pm EST by 14 Comments
BauerGriffin.com, Getty Images

BauerGriffin.com, Getty Images

Jesse James will be back in court, fighting for custody of his daughter, on June 14, 2010 — but will Sandra Bullock be by his side?

Sandra has been desperately and tirelessly helping her husband fight for custody for his daughter, Sunny, 5 who she helped raise since Jesse’s ex-wife, Janine Lindemulder, went to jail for tax evasion in January 2009.

But in light of the explosive claims by Michelle “Bombshell” McGee (see photos!) — spilled salacious details of her kinky affair with Jesse — it’s yet to be seen if Sandra will continue to fight for her husband to gain custody of his little girl.

Rhonda Findling, Psychotherapist and Author of Don’t Call That Guy, A Survival Guide To Letting Go told HollywoodLife.com, “I think Sandra is just generally devastated. When you’re feeling betrayed by a man, you might not feel as enthusiastic about fighting for custody [on his behalf].”

As HollywoodLife.com told you first, Sandra was so devastated by the news that Jesse was allegedly cheating on her, she cancelled the UK premiere of The Blind Side which was scheduled for next week.  Will she do the same when it comes to her Jun. 14 court date?

Sandra has publicly and unabashedly fought for Jesse to keep custody of his little daughter — suffering public humiliation over Janine’s accusations. During one custody battle for Sunny, in November 2009, Sandra wrote a heartfelt letter to judge Thomas Coffin, (read Sandra’s letter!) pleading for the little girl to be allowed to stay with her and Jesse. In the letter, Sandra asserted the little girl hadn’t been to a playground or interacted with children her age while living with her mother.

“We have now created a home where Sunny flourishes and feels safe,” Sandra said. “She sleeps soundly and she has her own room which allows her to express very own delightful and creative personality.”

Janine had said that Sandra wanted to raise the girl because she couldn’t have kids of her own. Sandra also denied these claims. “I am aware that Janine has claimed many times that my desire to have Sunny, was because I could not have children of my own … that couldn’t be farther from the truth.”

It’s so astounding to even think that Jesse could do this to Sandra, after everything she has done for him and his family. What do you think, BFFs? Do you think Sandra will continue to fight to help raise his girls?

For More On The Sandra Bullock & Jesse James Cheating Scandal:

1. MORE SHOCKING PHOTOS! This Is The Woman Who Claims She Had An Affair With Sandra Bullock’s Husband, Jesse James!
  2. Sandra Bullock Cancels Her UK Premiere Amidst Reports That Jesse James Was Unfaithful!

Barbara Hall

Posted at 7:17 PM on June 6, 2010

This is absolutely none of my business. I think they should have their privacy. I do like Sandra Bulloch, at least what I know of her, and think it’s a shame what he did to her. An average person can go through this kind of thing many times and not be dragged through hell by the media. To answer your question. If she wants to support him so he gets to keep his daughters, then I think she should to that.

obgyn

Posted at 8:52 AM on April 21, 2010

Sandra should always be nice to the child it is not her fault her father is a racist cheater. Sandra should not be given custody unless it is temporary until the mother is released from jail. The mother went to jail for tax evasion, not child abuse and the child belongs with her real mother.
Staying with Jesse, will only make the girl pick up his racist attitude.

Yolanda

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 29, 2010

Jesse, you da man!!!

Kelley

Posted at 1:16 AM on March 25, 2010

Sandra you can be alone you do not need Jessie to be around you and move on and dump that PiG Jessie.

kathy

Posted at 7:45 PM on March 23, 2010

He is classless, somehow she thought that her love and class would cover all the bases. Tigers do not change their stripes. These types of men collect women like this to mother them. The whole fighting for custody on his behalf etc. These types of men tend to be very charming and very difficult to see character flaws before hand. He probably told her how horrible his ex was etc and she took the bait . Somewhere down the line after all the trust and giving of herself to him and his child, he will be sitting with some sleazebag, talking about her as well . I lived this life , been there done that. Sandra dont pick a man who is full of testerone next time find someone who actually likes to read books or something. A kindred spirit to yourself.

Brigid

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 19, 2010

What Jesse has done is the lowest of the low. There isn’t much else a person can do to destroy the relationship between two married people. I NEVER would have thought Jesse would do that always being such a man of his word, I RESPECTED him. NOT NOW..I hope Sandra tries to work it out, but if not, Jesse you did this to yourself. Poor Sonny, poor Sandra.

superbrat

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 19, 2010

Sandra will help her husband gain custody of his kid? And then what, help him take the kid from the fire into the frying pan? I doubt very much that Sandra is that oblivous to such glaring condtions the kids will find themselves in. I doubt very much Sandra would want the kid in a situation where she herself abhors for herself!

Who knows? And I am praying that that beautiful baby will not be molested by someone she knows!

mickeya

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 19, 2010

I think that sandra can do much better for her self she needs to move on and find someone that is not a pig like jesse. she should also take the girl with her. “Sandra you are a good person and very beautiful just keep you head up”.

Guest

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 19, 2010

Hey, Jesse – Who’s the stable parent now? Not you dirt bag.

genesis

Posted at 3:22 PM on March 18, 2010

I am sorry that Sandy has to experience this level of pain when this ought to be the most happy time of her life. Jesse contiunes to make only more problems for himself, and being twice married, I don’t know if this is something they can overcome. What a stupid thing of Jeese to do especially when trying to get custody of a child and needing Sandy’s help. I hope that Sandy can one day find the love and happiness she so richly deserves.

Laura

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 18, 2010

He is a PIG and the stripper is gutter trash, I hope she kicks him in the gutter along with that white piece of trash!!!! Sandra is smart, sexy, and down to earth I hardly doubt she will stay although I’m sure she’s crushed, no wonder he cried everytime she praised him…GUILT!!!!!

danny thomas

Posted at 9:22 AM on March 18, 2010

SANDRA BULLOCK, is the most level headed women in show business. She will not stay with jesse james or anyone that has done something like this. She has class and morals to the hilt.

say what

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 17, 2010

He is a dog just like that based on fact cheater Josh Duhamel or JD as he is called when he is cheating on Fergie. I hope Sandra shows she has more self-esteem than Fegie by dumping her cheating husband. I don’t care if the woman throws herself on you. You are responsible for keeping your own wedding vows not the person who is single. You just say “NO!” and keep your penis in your pants. It’s not rocket science! Raise your standards ladies and gay guys! It not the first time your spouse has cheated on you. It’s the first time you caught your spouse cheating! Dump the loser before he/she gives you a STD. Sandra don’t be stupid like Fergie! Someone needs to knock some common sense into Elin Woods too!

Barbara Hall

Posted at 7:21 PM on June 6, 2010

The last I heard, Elin Woods is divorcing Tiger. I hope she gets plenty of his money to make what she’s been through worth it and to be able to provide well for his kids.