All you need are these fabulous recipes from HollywoodLife.com!
St. Patrick’s Day is a day of revelry, a day of green and – most importantly – a day of drinking!
But what will your favorite stars – like Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt (pictured above) be imbibing? Check out these great, green treats here at HollywoodLife.com. Trust us – these libations taste so delicious you won’t even be thinking about that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
#1 Shiso Lavender Mojito
* Mix four limes, 1.5 oz of Sujo, 3 Shiso leaves, .35 oz of Simple Syrup and a sprig of lavender. Pour over ice and add a splash of spring water. Sip daintily – not like a St. Patrick’s day heathen!
#2 St. Patrick’s Day Pisco Sour
* Mix ¾ oz pressed lemon juice, ¾ oz simple syrup, ¾ oz egg white. Shake dry, shake with ice and strain. Add 5 drops of angostura bitters. Don’t be sour – you’ll be sweet as heck after you drink a few of these babies!
#3 Jameson & Ginger
* Take one part Jameson, add two parts ginger ale and garnish with a lemon twist. Be careful – these St. Patrick’s Day staples are lethally good!
#4 The Guinness Float
* Pour a Guinness, and pour it well. Top with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream. A drink to make both women – and men – happy! Enjoy your alcoholic dessert, BFFs!
#5 St. Sierpe
*Mix 2 oz. Gran Sierpe Pisco, 1oz honeydew juice, 1.5 oz Midori, 1oz lime juice, 1/4 oz. Simple Syrup and serve on the rocks in a rocks glass.
#6 Grey Goose La Poire Sparkling Shamrock
* Mis 1 1/2 parts GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavored Vodka, 1/2 part St. Germain® Elderflower Liqueur, 2 parts juiced cucumber, 1/2 part lemon juice, 1/2 part Simple Syrup and lemonade or club soda. Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker; double strain. Serve in a highball glass and garnish with mint, cucumber slices and lemon zest. Trust us – it’s worth the effort!