Super hot actress Erica Cerra shares her fears and dreams!
Erica Cerra plays Hara in the new movie, Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The lightning Thief, in theaters now! She is also starring in a the new thriller/action film, The Strangers, due out sometime this year! This gorgeous gal isn’t only on the big screen, she’s been on multiple television shows such as SyFy’s, Eureka as Jo Lupo, and CW’s Smallville.
Acting isn’t the only thing that Erica loves to do! Check it out below!
Six things you never knew about Erica Cerra:
- I always wanted to be a race car driver.
- My two fears are flying, and water.
- I have been a fan of Julia Roberts since I was a little girl, and hope I one day get to work with her!
- I am the biggest klutz on the planet, and have many scars to prove it!
- I have wanted to go to Egypt and see the pyramids since seventh grade, I even wanted to be an archeologist.
- One of my greatest dreams would be to go into outer space, despite my fear of flying.