We’re sure everyone will remember what R-Patz’s pretty co-star was wearing!
Emilie de Ravin wowed on the red carpet for the Remember Me premiere in London on March 17, where she joined her hottie co-star Robert Pattinson. In a short black Oscar de la Renta frock and Brian Atwood studded ‘Loca’ pumps, Emilie looked sweet without being too cutesy. Just check out the details on her dress! From the lace cap sleeves, bow detail on the waist, and pleated skirt with embroidered organza appliqué details, she left us with a look to remember.
Read More on the Cast of ‘Remember Me!’
- MELT YOUR HEART ALERT! R-Patz Co-Star Says Rob ‘s An AMAZING Kisser!
- Will Kristen Stewart & ‘The Runaways’ Beat Robert Pattinson & ‘Remember Me’ at the Box Office?
- Exclusive Video! Peyton List Gushes About Starring With Robert Pattinson in ‘Remember Me!’
- Kristen v. Emilie: Who Looked Better at the ‘Remember Me’ Premiere?
- Emilie De Ravin’s ‘Remember Me’ Looks! Covered Up or Bare Beauty, Which is Best?