Like HollywoodLife.com told you first, Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas are a ragingly public couple! They even took the BIG step of going to church together …
It sure seems that Demi Lovato, 17, and Joe Jonas, 20 have had their prayers answered! The two have been inseparable since they confirmed they were dating on a radio interview with Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush on Mar. 12.
“He’s perfect,” Demi gushed to Access Hollywood, “He is my best friend and he is incredible.”
They even attended church together this past Sunday, Mar. 14, to a service held at Helen Bernstein High School in LA! This is the biggest public display of affection yet for the new couple!
For Joe, taking his girlfriend to a church service is a pretty big deal! He comes from a religious family and has always been known for his religious devotion.
Back in Feb. 2008, Joe and his two brothers Kevin, 22, and Nick, 17, showed the world their purity rings. The ring “promises to ourselves and to God that we’ll stay pure till marriage,” Joe told Details magazine.
Well, we think it’s pretty cute that Joe is so devoted to God and now to his new girlfriend Demi. We saw them at Elton John’s post-Oscars AIDS benefit Mar. 7 and they looked to be totally in love! “They were inseparable. Wherever Joe went, Demi would follow,” a party goer told us.
It’s obvious things are getting pretty serious between them! “He’s perfect,” Demi gushed to Access Hollywood, “He is my best friend and he is incredible.”
- We Told You First! Demi Lovato Finally Admits She’s Dating Joe Jonas!
- OMG! How Cute Are Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato In Their ‘Make A Wave’ Video? Watch It Here!
- Camilla Belle Dishes About Joe Jonas: I’m Not Friends With My Ex!
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas Rock Out in Vampire Weekend’s New Music Video!
- Meet Joe’s New Bros! Would YOU Love to Be His New Shopping Buddy?