Corey Feldman is still going to complete the movie he was meant to star in with his recently deceased best friend, Corey Haim
Despite Corey Haim‘s sudden death at the age of 38 March 10, the film he was about to shoot with best pal Corey Feldman is still going to be made, reports the Boston Globe.
“They’re proceeding,” says Henry Santoro, a local Mass. DJ who plays a band manager in the movie. “It was a huge coup that they got the two Coreys, and both of them were ready to go.”
In The Suicide Flowers, Corey Feldman, 38, plays the lead singer of a band; Corey Haim played his real life BFF’s biggest fan. Ironically, Haim’s character was deathly ill and given only a few months to live. Much like real life, the two Coreys were meant to become fast friends in the film.
Feldman and Haim had made several movies together in the past, including The Lost Boys, License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream. However, although the men were practically brothers, Corey F. won’t be able to attend his pal’s funeral in Toronto March 15, as it’s open to blood family only.
Get more on Corey Haim:
- Corey Haim: Could a Drug-Induced Heart Attack Have Killed Him?
- EXCLUSIVE! ‘Two Coreys’ Exec. Producer: Corey Was ‘Facing His Demons To Better His Craft’
- Corey Feldman Remembers His Best Friend: Corey Haim Was ‘A Wonderful, Beautiful, Tormented Soul’
- A Look Back At The Ladies Who Loved Corey Haim
- Haunting Video of Corey Haim — He Says, ‘I’m Going To Die’
- EXCLUSIVE! Corey Haim’s Neighbor: ‘He Looked Alive When He Was Wheeled Out’
- Remembering Corey — A Look Back At Actor Corey Haim In Photos & Video