New Report! Tiger Is Back Home With Elin & The Kids!

Sat, March 13, 2010 11:02am EDT by 11 Comments
Getty Images, Fame Pictures

Getty Images, Fame Pictures

He’s been home with his family for a week. Looks like the Woods’ worst days are behind them!

Tiger Woods has spent eight nights back at his Isleworth home in Orlando, Fla., with Elin Nordegren and their two children, Sam, 2, and Charlie, 1, TMZ is reporting. Sources tell the site that Elin’s been spotted around town looking much happier than before, and Tiger’s been up to his old tricks as well… golfing!

Before the weather turned nasty, Tiger was seen golfing like crazy, as TMZ reports he’s expected to make his long-awaited return to golf at the March 22 Tavistock Cup.

BFFs — are you happy to hear that Tiger & Elin are making it work, or do you still think Elin shouldn’t be so quick to take him back? Drop us a comment and let us know what you think!

Kai

Posted at 4:55 PM on March 15, 2010

I think we should let them handle their own private issues…but I do have to say if the shoe were on the other foot…I dont think Elin would have as much mery at all…

1967gal

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 15, 2010

Mrs Woods would be foolish to walk away from her husband now. Chances are Mrs. Woods went through some post portam issues that affected her desire in the bedroom – it’s not unusual when women have kids back to back. Her husband needed to ‘rove around’ because he never really had a college ‘rove around’ experience having become a Golf Great overnight. Now Tiger knows to allow his handlers to make the calls and dates while he keeps Elin and the kids happy – without any public embarasment.

Where else would Mrs. Woods enjoy the kind of life she has with Tiger? She was never going to leave and he was never going to be ‘faithful’ it’s about living together and keeping private issues – private.

Kai

Posted at 4:53 PM on March 15, 2010

Wow….really???

mimi

Posted at 10:41 AM on March 15, 2010

time will show……and elin can move around to all her houses if things go wrong.,again…..yes I find tiger very arrogant too, special on the golfscene, incredible unkind and unpleasant to watch, okay he is doing a big show but anyway…too much for me…….mimi

waseela

Posted at 6:58 AM on March 14, 2010

It is clear that both Tiger and Elin have learnt from their mistakes because it does take two to tango – and if there is no partner available you will certainly stray – they have found each other again and I hope them all the love and success in their relationship.

infernarium

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 13, 2010

good for tiger, but good for elin?

i don’t know. anyway, it’s not my life and it’s not my business but i feel compelled to care for the actions of women around the world because i’m a feminist. if the roles had been different, little mercy would elin have had.

Johnny Wilson

Posted at 4:12 PM on March 13, 2010

I agree that all the cheating is not right but we dont know all the info and Elin does,so we should trust her.

CLB

Posted at 3:40 PM on March 13, 2010

I am glad that Tiger and Elin seem to be working on repairing their relationship and saving their marriage.Tiger has said publicly that the two things that are most important to him are his wife and his children. Elin has been supporting Tiger during his rehab and she agreed to give him time to prove he is committed to her and the children. With love all things are possible. I wish them the best and hope they live happy together again. It is time for the media to back off and let Tiger and his family move on with their life!!!

Rae

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 13, 2010

i agree with everything steve said below. :)

joy

Posted at 3:09 PM on March 13, 2010

Hej
am so happy that wood and his wife are back together.they were not thinking about themselves but for the family, l know how it is to raise children most especally from divorce home.tiger has realised that what he did was wrong and he is prpared to be a better father and husband to his lovely wife.my happy that Elim did not listen to all those selfish woman who did not know the important of family and children.the children are so small not be with their father
and family figure is very important for those kids

Steve

Posted at 12:09 PM on March 13, 2010

I think Elin is way too quick…just proves Tiger always gets his way…I understand doing it for the kids..more power to Elin for that!! I hope it is not about $$$$…you can’t buy a marriage. I have always seen Tiger as very arrogant…and I still see him that way..even after what he did. His apology speech was a joke…if you have to read an apology it is not from the heart. I am sorry but never was and never will be a Tiger Woods fan…if it works out great..but I think Elin should have made Tiger sweat it out a lot longer after we had did..and most wives probably would not even consider taking their husband back after that many women!!!