Bummer! Jennifer Love Hewitt & Jamie Kennedy Have Split

Sat, March 13, 2010 12:43pm EDT by 8 Comments

02122010_FRI-POST_JENNIFER-LOVE-HEWITT_85858203

Looks like Jennifer’s “vagazzling” was no help to the relationship.

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy are no more, People is reporting. The Ghost Whisperer co-stars are calling it quits after being together for more than a year. Sadly, all the “vagazzling” in the world couldn’t keep their relationship in tact.

Jennifer and Jamie have both been outspoken about their feelings for one another. In 2009, Jennifer told Ellen DeGeneres that her “hilarious” new man really understood her. Jamie “really saw who I was as a person more than anybody had ever done in my whole life,” she said.

Jamie, on a slightly lighter note, was just in awe of Jennifer. “You can sing, you can dance, you’re like, so smart and, wow, you can cook pasta fagioli, too!” he said of Jennifer during an interview with Ryan Seacrest in March 2009.

Tells us, BFFs — are YOU bummed to see Jennifer and Jamie go their separate ways?

Insights on how to lose weight fast

Posted at 1:28 AM on July 7, 2012

I am glad I found your site. I am just getting started on the Internet. I am retired now. It seems like there are millions of blogs on the Internet today and the more I read the more I want to comment on them. Your blog is not like most of the blogs that I read on the Internet, and I like the style of what you are presenting here. I am approaching this from all sides, sonce I recently started my own website with its own blog. I have incuded a website and email address. It seems to be customary to include these so I hope that its ok with you. TheVeryBest2You 13 6

andrew beard

Posted at 3:26 AM on April 3, 2010

yawn !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets all go back home …. jlh aint here … :(

Rae

Posted at 2:07 PM on March 14, 2010

i must admit i was shocked that she revealed her dazzles on george lopez that evening. but come on… if her boyfriend broke up with her over this and i were her… i’d open the door for him. :)

terrix2000

Posted at 6:57 AM on March 14, 2010

As everyone knows, except Jennifer, that any guy who makes lude comments about her body knows the relationship is doomed. She is an idiot.

andrew beard

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 14, 2010

she is not an idiot you lamer !!! she is innocent , clean , honest .. something your nasty mind should stay away from !!

Lux

Posted at 5:34 AM on March 14, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt is so 1997.

Hot4JLH

Posted at 10:26 PM on March 13, 2010

JLH… one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood. Jamie was just a guy to prove she’s not shallow and only after guys with looks.

andrew beard

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 14, 2010

don’t you wish you could have her !! jlh is a dream angel !!! don’t talk trash about my fantasy girl !!!