How do you think this pretty boy would do if he tried to be the next Eminem?
Out of all the top 12 contestants on American Idol this season, we NEVER expected blues-singing Casey “I’m Too Sexy For My Shirt” James to be the token rapper on the show, but he reassured us if there was a rap-themed week, he’d own it!
“I like a lot of rap songs,” the 27-year-old stud admitted to HollywoodLife.com at Fox’s American Idol Top 12 party March 11 in West Hollywood.
You’re the only one who volunteered that particular theme, Casey! 24-year-old Naples, Florida native Paige Miles was adamant there had better not be a week of rapping, reiterating to us, “I do NOT rap.”
Lacey Brown, 24, agreed when we asked her about her least favorite type of music. “I don’t know if there’s a rap week,” she said. “But I don’t think I’d really excel that week.”
Apparently the Idols-to-be will never become the next Jay-Z – because they’d have 99 problems – and rapping WOULD be one!
Get More on American Idol:
- ‘Idol’ Favorite Michael Lynche: ‘My Wife Is My Secret Weapon!’
- Hey Simon Cowell, Are You Making Mezhgan Hussainy A September Bride?
- ‘American Idol’ EXCLUSIVE! Discover Kara DioGuardi’s Diet Secrets!
- ‘AMERICAN IDOL’ EXCLUSIVE! Kara DioGuardi On Casey James: ‘The Guy Is Hot, But He Is More Than Hot’
- EXCLUSIVE! Blake Lewis Says ‘Michael Lynche Was My Favorite Performance Of The Night!’