'AMERICAN IDOL' EXCLUSIVE! The Contestants Dish About Their Roomies!

Fri, March 12, 2010 4:00pm EDT by 7 Comments
'AMERICAN IDOL' EXCLUSIVE! The Contestants Dish About Their Roomies!

Loading video...

Can you guess which of your favorite Idols live together?

Being the curious and obsessed fan I am, I couldn’t help but grill the American Idol contestants about their current living situations at Fox’s American Idol Top 12 party March 11 in West Hollywood, and for the first time ever, they ACTUALLY dished about who they are living with ON CAMERA. You won’t believe what they told me…

Watch the video to see which two hotties are bunking up (put me in that room…), which ladies are no longer sharing air space and — most shockingly — who’s the messiest Idol of them all!

Who would YOU want to room with? (Sorry, ladies — I call dibs on Casey James!)

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Get More on American Idol:

1. ‘Idol’ Favorite Michael Lynche: ‘My Wife Is My Secret Weapon!’
  2. Hey Simon Cowell, Are You Making Mezhgan Hussainy A September Bride?
  3. ‘American Idol’ EXCLUSIVE! Discover Kara DioGuardi’s Diet Secrets!
  4. ‘AMERICAN IDOL’ EXCLUSIVE! Kara DioGuardi On Casey James: ‘The Guy Is Hot, But He Is More Than Hot’
  5. EXCLUSIVE! Blake Lewis Says ‘Michael Lynche Was My Favorite Performance Of The Night!’

tellmemore

Posted at 1:11 PM on March 13, 2010

You’re right a2zfgi. If she wins (and I think she’s the best of the girls!!)she will totally have her teeth issues taken care of! I’m not sure she smiles less because of her teeth. She probably has a lot on her mind. Isn’t she the one that was in the hospital? Plus, she’s a mother too. Or, maybe she’s just a bit more serious. Whatever the case I think she’s an amazing singer and can’t wait to see/hear more of her!

a2zfgi

Posted at 8:04 AM on March 13, 2010

I really never noticed her teeth. I think she is a great performer and hopes she wins. I just didn’t want other people not to vote for her because of it. If she does have teeth issues and wins then that issue is solved. ( Smile )

tellmemore

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 12, 2010

This is cool. I really like the behind the scenes stuff. Give us more please !!

idolFAN

Posted at 5:30 PM on March 12, 2010

I meant to say HER teeth need work

idolFAN

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 12, 2010

I think she doesn’t smile much because he teeth need work.

a2zfgi

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 12, 2010

Great group this year although I’m still not happy ellen is on there. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. I’m not as a dedicated fan as I was now that she is on there, however, Kristal Bowersox is great but what bothers me and many others I speak to is that this chick does not smile. Her facial expression looks like she is deeply troubled about something. This is bothersome to me because she is actually the best on there.

getbacktowork

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 12, 2010

why is that bothersome? some of the best artists are the most troubled. i’m not advocating being troubled, nor do i want bowersox to be troubled- but, so much of music is about sadness. do you just feel bad for her pain, or do you see this as a flaw in her as a musician? honestly just asking b/c to me, if she’s troubled, it adds another dimension to what she has to offer. that’s the difference between her and someone like katie who just hasn’t lived life enough to connect to anything.