Would YOU have the guts to tell Simon Cowell what to do? Talk about fearless!
Ever since his genius rendition of Paula Abdul‘s ‘Straight Up’ during Hollywood Week, American Idol top 12 contestant Andrew Garcia has failed to live up to the judges’ expectations…particularly the toughest critic of all, Simon Cowell. But now, Andrew is taking a stance and has a message for Mr. Cowell — move on.
“Simon, get over ‘Straight Up,’” the 24-year-old Moreno Valley, Calif. native told us at the American Idol Top 12 party March 11 in West Hollywood.
But even the most confident Idol finalist doesn’t dare overstep his boundaries toomuch. “Don’t tell him I said that!” Andrew said, quickly re-assessing his words. “I love him.”
YIKES! That is one battle we’d be nervous to fight! Our advice, Andrew? Sing Michael Jackson. You’re brilliant at it.
Watch the rest of the video to hear the other contestants dish about the judges! Who is YOUR favorite Idol?
Get More on American Idol:
- ‘Idol’ Favorite Michael Lynche: ‘My Wife Is My Secret Weapon!’
- Hey Simon Cowell, Are You Making Mezhgan Hussainy A September Bride?
- ‘American Idol’ EXCLUSIVE! Discover Kara DioGuardi’s Diet Secrets!
- ‘AMERICAN IDOL’ EXCLUSIVE! Kara DioGuardi On Casey James: ‘The Guy Is Hot, But He Is More Than Hot’
- EXCLUSIVE! Blake Lewis Says ‘Michael Lynche Was My Favorite Performance Of The Night!’