You won’t believe what Andrew wants to sing!
Andrew Garcia has made some interesting song choices on American Idol this season — think back to his rendition of Paula Abdul‘s “Straight Up” — but his latest decision is the most surprising yet! Andrew chatted with HollywoodLife.com at the American Idol Top 12 party on March 11 in Hollywood, and he told us his dream song for — “Days Go By,” the theme song to Family Matters!
“That would be tight!” he told us. He even sang a few notes for us right there on the red carpet! We’re not going to lie — it sounded pretty good.
In case you’ve forgotten what the Family Matters theme sounds like, check it out below. Then let us know if you’d like to hear Andrew belt out the ’80s goodness on stage.
Get More on American Idol:
- ‘Idol’ Favorite Michael Lynche: ‘My Wife Is My Secret Weapon!’
- Hey Simon Cowell, Are You Making Mezhgan Hussainy A September Bride?
- ‘American Idol’ EXCLUSIVE! Discover Kara DioGuardi’s Diet Secrets!
- ‘AMERICAN IDOL’ EXCLUSIVE! Kara DioGuardi On Casey James: ‘The Guy Is Hot, But He Is More Than Hot’
- EXCLUSIVE! Blake Lewis Says ‘Michael Lynche Was My Favorite Performance Of The Night!’